rF2 EUROVISION SPECIAL: BTCC @ Oulton Park - Mon 08th May 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks to everyone who joined, and for the patience with setting the grids. The tyre compounds thing was a late decision on my part, but I think it worked great, adding that little bit of spice that just helped mix the speeds of everyone up again and keep the grid closer. I will definitely be using this for future BTCC events.

It was so nice to see a big grid and a good test of whether the Safety car actually works outside of Ovals in this game :roflmao:

race1 was fun after the incident with the other bmw crossing i was p7 but made it back with some good overtake/battle took p2 . race2 is where the boring started for me even if i ended p2 no battles. race3 was slightly normal after another crossing car and with no possibility to fight dont know if was the damage so another boring race . i dont care about position if i can race some1 and not doing a drift competition

Thanks for the racing, that was some good fun.
And thank you @ThreeLionz for telling me about the brake lights, I now see that I din't calibrate the brake pedal with my foot resting ever so slightly on it... so I was giving 0.5% - 1.1% brake input without noticing it. Sorry if it has thrown you off at times.:whistling:

Thanks for the racing, that was some good fun.
And thank you @ThreeLionz for telling me about the brake lights, I now see that I din't calibrate the brake pedal with my foot resting ever so slightly on it... so I was giving 0.5% - 1.1% brake input without noticing it. Sorry if it has thrown you off at times.:whistling:No worries mate
No worries mate i just kept seeing your brake lights flashing on and off i still could not catch you lol glad you found the problem Tim

Thanks to everyone who joined, and for the patience with setting the grids. The tyre compounds thing was a late decision on my part, but I think it worked great, adding that little bit of spice that just helped mix the speeds of everyone up again and keep the grid closer. I will definitely be using this for future BTCC events.

It was so nice to see a big grid and a good test of whether the Safety car actually works outside of Ovals in this game :roflmao:
It would be nice if something like the tire compound thing is communicated beforehand. Switching to hards with the BMW is very difficult without a chance to practice a bit. Hence race 2 was over for me very early and not enjoyable for me.
Apologies for my awful driving yet again. Race 1 T1 was completely my fault. Tried to leave space on the inside but car just wouldn't turn and I realized too late I wasn't going to make it.
Also sorry @eN1xes for passing with a little typ in race 3. Usually not my style but my temper was already going throught the roof :(

After the couple beers i had just now i still think i could put in a better performance than i actually did, had an absolute stinker all the way through, being partly a cause of the start crash in race 1, getting tangled up in the mess of race 2 and getting 5th by pure luck in race 3. Overall i still think these cars are great but can't wait to return to open wheelers next week xD

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 45 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 39 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 45 12.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 43 11.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 128 34.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 218 58.8%