Resource icon

Misc F1 2012 Realism Enhancer 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just tried a career race 25% at Malaysia, Legend AI and the Hard AI mod. In the Quali they are epic fast, almost too fast, and same in the race. Almost 1-2 second faster / lap. But I manage to win because they never try to overtake. :/

Their acceleration seem to be really high. Is it more realistic with Easy AI?

EDIT: I haven't tried any other track with this mod yet..

Can I have some screenshots of the tables which control AI because I don't know why but I can't open this database with my RDE (last version) so I can't adapt the values of this mod in F1 2011.

Please ;)

yeah, that is what happend in the Quick Race I tested. But than I went to career, and as long as I keep me in the racing line they dont overtake. Im just gonna try to take te AI folder and all over again, see if I have done something, that I can't remember...

Is this with a new profile? o.O How come it doesn't work in career. That's strange.

Do I have to restart my career to make this work? :/ or what do you mean with a new profile?

I lowered the AI difficulty in the game to Professional, but now im 1.5second faster than the AI. What tab in the database do I edit the difficulty?

I tested now. New profile, so young driver test again(for 4857.5time):

Career: Only overtaking on racing line, had Vettel behind in the 2nd DRS zone(lap 2 so no DRS) He was close behind, so i got even off the throttle just to se what he did than. He drove up on the side of me, than braked and got back again faaaar before the corner.

Quick Race: Works perfect, good overtaking and all

I tested now. New profile, so young driver test again(for 4857.5time):

Career: Only overtaking on racing line, had Vettel behind in the 2nd DRS zone(lap 2 so no DRS) He was close behind, so i got even off the throttle just to se what he did than. He drove up on the side of me, than braked and got back again faaaar before the corner.

Quick Race: Works perfect, good overtaking and all

I'll try it later at home too.
But for now, it's a pitty knowing that. Such a great mod, not working on carrer :(.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 251 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 199 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 139 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.5%