Resource icon

Misc F1 2012 Realism Enhancer 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I lost practice from creating setup, because of rain. So what is the normal to put 7th gear on in Australia?(McLaren) Since with this mod the topspeed is slower than original game. I can always just goe to quick race to find out but.... :p

Is it just me that have no chance against AI on legand i Qualify in Australia? I got 17th in McLaren and Lewis got 2nd in career. I was pushing everything I could, but no chance. Than I tested again, but in Quick Race not career. Again no chance in Qualify but manage to keep up there pace in the race and finished 6th

Edit: And qualify pace has always been my weakness, but no that much...was 1.5 sec or something behind team mate Lewis, and lost most in Sector 2 or 3, and in sector 2 I have no idea how I can drive faster...

Is it just me that have no chance against AI on legand i Qualify in Australia? I got 17th in McLaren and Lewis got 2nd in career. I was pushing everything I could, but no chance. Than I tested again, but in Quick Race not career. Again no chance in Qualify but manage to keep up there pace in the race and finished 6th

Edit: And qualify pace has always been my weakness, but no that much...was 1.5 sec or something behind team mate Lewis, and lost most in Sector 2 or 3, and in sector 2 I have no idea how I can drive faster...

I'll take a look into it, but I'm going to be busy the next days. Hopefully on Wednesday, I can test & see. Sorry for the long wait. :(

Are there any vital stuff in the database that I need to make the AI mod work properly? I currently use a database to make a 2013 mod work properly. Cheers.

Are there any vital stuff in the database that I need to make the AI mod work properly? I currently use a database to make a 2013 mod work properly. Cheers.

If you're playing with 2013 mods, don't edit the database. You can set the SC chance to max tho. But other than that, I don't think for 2013 you'll need to edit anything. :)

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 253 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 201 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 140 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.4%