Misc F1 2013 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is important!
There may be issues with fonts!!!
f1_zps67464bec.jpg

This is because of the Polish language.
Install the desired language itself! Languages ​​in the folder "language"
Do not install the fonts folder(F1 2012/frontend)

i have already installed the fonts folder what should i do

I ask again, will be determined perished here: I choose Kimi Raikkonen, but start with Romain Grosjean, this is just me? I only have this mod running at the moment, so it needs to be in this mod.

no, in a 3 rounds or 5 rounds fast race

when i switch the folders of lotus cars livery_00 in livery_01 and livery_01 in livery_00, i have a grafic damage

do not bother me, only if it is a lotus Grosjean wins, and that is unrealistic ^ ^

I really don't know what to do anymore, already tried 3 diferent ways of download(torrent, megafile and gamefont), and still I get some things to work and some not... Here's a list:

THINGS THAT WORK:
- New AI
- "Gallery of Champions"
- A few "2012" texts have been replaced by "2013", but the F1 2012 from the "press start" page is still there.
- New pilots and their teams aswell(also HRT is removed correctly)
- The pit crew have been updated(Ferrari crew members now have the "UPS" ad

THINGS THAT DOESN'T WORK:
- Cars are still the ones from 2012, not even the numbers changed
- Same old pictures from the drivers and new drivers receive the "bad id" picture
- Not a single change on the main menu, same Red Bull/Ferrari/Mclaren cars
- My profile wasn't corrupted
- No new helmets

For those who say I'm doing a wrong install, I'm not a newcomer, I know how to install a mod and I did everything perfect with all the archives from my donwload. I also tried to repair the game, nothing. Tried to erase everything and download from steam everything again, nothing.

I don't know if something's wrong, but my "mod" part from the donwload only have 830MB, v1tek said it were 1,5GB.

Here's a picture from everything I'm pasting to the F1 2012 main folder. Something is missing?

View attachment 38197

Please, someone help me and a few others who are having the same problem, I tried everything but still can't get this to work!

Also sorry about my english and thanks in advance to anyone who is interested in helping.

I've got the same problem and I'm sure I've done everything right.

It seems like the files on the mediafire mirror are incomplete. When everything is extracted I've only got 2 folders (AI and Mod). Pirelli and Cars are missing. I will try another mirror.

Edit: I've found the mistake. There are 3 parts in the mediafire files. So normally you can extract part 1 and part 2 and 3 are "linked" with part 1. It seems like this is not the case with these files so you HAVE to extract all 3 parts seperatly. Now it's working :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 168 34.9%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 133 27.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 93 19.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 38 7.9%