Misc F1 2013 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres v1tek helmets with correct 2013 gloves for the cars folder and models folder
enjoy https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=3B8B15E8C379B8D!884&authkey=!ABiboDYRFwqoRAk v1tek please include this in ur mod but can I please have credit for my vettel helmet as I changed ur vettel helmet :p
Problem is you deleted the logos from the driver suits, furthermore the helmets are from 2012, is there any chance you ask permission from the creators?Like ML , Gerald and so on?E.G:I use ML's 2xHD tester f138 ferrari with the right helmets and those looks nice.It's a bit time consuming but can you do this?It would be the best addon for clothes :)

Dear friends, is there any way to edit tha database of v1tek's mod, in order not to start the career with teams likes Williams and worse? The best team I am accepted is Williams. I have completed 3 seasons with the old mod of 2012 and I do not like to start again with any team less than Red Bull.

Dear friends, is there any way to edit tha database of v1tek's mod, in order not to start the career with teams likes Williams and worse? The best team I am accepted is Williams. I have completed 3 seasons with the old mod of 2012 and I do not like to start again with any team less than Red Bull.

This involves changing the IDs of the teams, which in turn means changing the ID's of the drivers, which in turn means changing the IDs of the suits, helmets, liveries, ....etc

It's a large process and can be very messy if not done exactly right, which is why most people don't do it.
If you download the database from my mod, you'll have all team offers after season 1. It's a "better than nothing" scenario. I simply adjusted the "driver_rank_required_points" table to make you a rank 50 driver right away, so by the end of season 1 all teams will make you offers.

Or possibly already in the middle of season one. Well atleast when I started at williams then Eric Boullier approached me with a deal to join lotus right away. It was a stock game so no database changes done. It was pretty cool tbh actually ;)

This involves changing the IDs of the teams, which in turn means changing the ID's of the drivers, which in turn means changing the IDs of the suits, helmets, liveries, ....etc

It's a large process and can be very messy if not done exactly right, which is why most people don't do it.
If you download the database from my mod, you'll have all team offers after season 1. It's a "better than nothing" scenario. I simply adjusted the "driver_rank_required_points" table to make you a rank 50 driver right away, so by the end of season 1 all teams will make you offers.
Thank you.

could you put in the mod which allows you to have different liveries for the cars in one team, it is needed for the lotus team because of the kimi and romain liveries

I have a problem with this mod because when I install my game and I apply this mod my game is in English, while I have put the "French" + file and its there is the problem of players eg Kobayashi Force India etc.

Hi guys, i have problem. After installing this mod i cant play the "Gallery of Champions", when i choose race against Kimi to get golden medal for start carrer with Williams, game just crashing without any errors. Any way to solve this problem?

<mod edit - removed quote of removed content - Dan >

Go and buy the game first. Then you can ask questions about the game. I think RD reallydoes not want anything to do with pirated copys of the game.

Why I Have This problem?? :(
You are not correctly installed or language problem with the file language.
Hi guys, i have problem. After installing this mod i cant play the "Gallery of Champions", when i choose race against Kimi to get golden medal for start carrer with Williams, game just crashing without any errors. Any way to solve this problem?
This mode does not work! This is because of the numerous changes.

<mod edit - removed quote of removed content - Dan >

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events