Misc F1 2013 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okk so here are some things which I found not good at all. (Only with AI) :(
1) Maldonado and Bianchi are too fast in normal races. Bianchi always finishes in top 15 while Maldonado finishes in top 10 almost every time. Even Toro Rossos are more faster than Mclarens. :(
2) Cars are using drier tyres during dynamic weather. For eg. if it starts raining after 10th lap, then also they are not pitting to use intermediate or wet tyres and after 2-3 laps, all drivers are retiring and I am left with 5-6 drivers + no Safety car. :cautious:

Please do the changes whenever possible. :)
Rest everything is awesome. :thumbsup:

v1tek Dear friend, I found out that while playing, for instance in career mode in Silverstone, there were puprle signages showing "F1 2012". I suppose that you did not alter these signages.

With depositfiles file I finally everything working. By cons I have to file for what tires? because the PNG its looks great but no good ideas back to choose?

Hi,

firstly, i'd like to say thanks to the authors of this mode.

But i have a question. I have the steam version. I'd like to play this mode and also default 2012 online.How can i create a copy of the game?

When i create copy in the steam folder, it keeps me running the first version not the copied one. Any steam user here, please?

Thanks a lot.

Br,
David

v1tek some small issues I'm noticing as a result of the database changes with you mod:
Since the IDs for the teams have been moved around, some of the news clippings in Career mode show me driving for the wrong team. For instance in my Career right now I'm driving for Sauber, but news clippings show "me" in a Force India suit.

Also...and I'm not sure how or why this was changed (maybe more ID related changes?), but the helmets in Career mode don't line up correctly with what you see on track. I chose a helmet with black & white to match my Sauber, but in the race my helmet is almost completely yellow as if I'd chosen another helmet.

All minor issues of course, but the helmet thing is a little annoying lol
I won't say "looking forward to an update" since I'm sure you could use a break, but keep up the good work at least.

Thanks bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 164 35.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 126 27.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 91 19.5%
  • Watch party