Misc F1 2013 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

firstly, i'd like to say thanks to the authors of this mode.

But i have a question. I have the steam version. I'd like to play this mode and also default 2012 online.How can i create a copy of the game?

When i create copy in the steam folder, it keeps me running the first version not the copied one. Any steam user here, please?

Thanks a lot.

Br,
David
SOLVED!

For steam users you have to create a copy. When you want to play 2013 or multiplayer you have to rename it's folder to default "F1 2012" while renaming the other one to something else. And vice versa.

Very Good mod, played around with it allot, but there are some bugs to point out, The force india needs tweaking slightly to match the pace as the mclaren, And the major one i found was if the player or the ai's front wing falls off, the car doesn't loose downforce and that there are no warning signs for you to pit in. but overall its a very good mod, and it will be a flawless mod in the future updates, hopefully ;)

Same happens here. Everything are squares. I installed the mod in a clean Install of F1 2012 Patch #11.
VsDXlB5.jpg

Dear friends, how can I increase the top speed of my formula 1 car? In some circuits the top speed, using KERS & DRS, reaches 300 km/h only. It could reach 330 km/h. Even if I use the lowest downforce, still the top speed does not exceed 300 km/h. I play the Career Mode with v1tek's mod.

Very Good mod, played around with it allot, but there are some bugs to point out, The force india needs tweaking slightly to match the pace as the mclaren, And the major one i found was if the player or the ai's front wing falls off, the car doesn't loose downforce and that there are no warning signs for you to pit in. but overall its a very good mod, and it will be a flawless mod in the future updates, hopefully ;)

You could try installing my True to Life AI mod which is meant to work with this 2013 mod...the AI is notably better and more aggressive.

Not sure what you mean about the front wing though...if the entire thing falls off, you lose a lot of downforce...if you just do small damage, then you're correct - no downforce is lost (unfortunately, its just the way the game is programmed)

Hope that helps

Dear v1tek I found a bug. 5 times repeatedly, when I like to restart a race, in Career Mode, the game freezes. I have to reload it. No problem, since my PC is powerful and loads the game in less than 10 seconds.

Well, a problem here. I created a new profile and restarted the career which means I have to play young driver test again. I chose to drive for McLaren but the car can't reach 297kph in the hairpin test:( It's also the same for Ferrari and Redbull..

-------- forget it, I found the solution now:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 173 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 143 28.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 95 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 41 8.1%