F1 2018 Work-In-Progress Thread

I did 7 2018 cars, remains Ferrari, Toro Rosso and Sauber. Any ideas? :geek::inlove:

Attachments

• CARS.jpg
    CARS.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
I did 7 2018 cars, remains Ferrari, Toro Rosso and Sauber. Any ideas? :geek::inlove:
For Ferrari you could do something like the 70s cars, with the withe dash on the engine cover;
The toro rosso car's were very beautiful in the late 2000s like the 2008 one, I've also seen a Sean Bull design quite while ago for a white based toro rosso car. If u want to go full nostalgic Toro Rosso was based on the old italian Minardi Team;
For Sauber idk maybe a brabham inspired one since Alfa Romeo was one of their engine suppliers in the 70s (like the BT56B).

For everyone requesting Part 3 of realistic sponsors Will be uploaded soon, not only the missing tracks Will be in...
I have repaired the Heinekken sponsors from Australia, baku and canada.
And fixed some vocabulary mistakes on the sponsors from Spain and Canada

For everyone requesting Part 3 of realistic sponsors Will be uploaded soon, not only the missing tracks Will be in...
I have repaired the Heinekken sponsors from Australia, baku and canada.
And fixed some vocabulary mistakes on the sponsors from Spain and Canada
While I wasn't one of these people requesting part 3, I nevertheless appreciate your work to the max! And I have to admit, your work really brings the details out in the tracks.

Hi guys I have revised my "F1 2018 Realistic France Sponsors" work adn I have seen that the track is retty innacurate in the game and in real life in terms of sponsors, I would like to ask If anyone wants me to rework for completely that track

I mean, I kinda did it, but it doesn't look good, it has those black shades on texture and I can't figure why, probably because it is a model that is not suited for loading in the game. Someone kwos how to avoid this problem?
screen.jpg

I mean, I kinda did it, but it doesn't look good, it has those black shades on texture and I can't figure why, probably because it is a model that is not suited for loading in the game. Someone kwos how to avoid this problem? View attachment 279815

any .dds on erp. Maybe dirt or damage.

- X_damage
- X_dirt

- X_detail_d
- X_detail_n
- X_detail_s

- X_steering_wheel_d
- X_steering_wheel_decal_da

- X_steering_wheel_n
- X_steering_wheel_s

- X_wheel_d
- X_wheel_n
- X_wheel_s

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 44 12.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 44 12.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 42 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 122 34.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 209 59.7%