Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

• The name of the reported driver (the violator) @F1_Dan
  • The track that the offense took place/which round was just completed
  • Singapore
  • A private YouTube video (or similar) is recommended showing the incident from various angles (Top view, chase view, cockpit view, other drivers view etc). (No music please).
  • A short description of the incident, without rant. This is maybe my Second time i put something to the stewards since i started here and Normally im a laidback guy but this was not on. Dan clearly blocked my on my quali lap and after that it begun to rain so i started last. Shouldve been looking on his mini map to see if there is a car behind him

Standings updated after round 15.

Alex G closes the gap to Mitchell down to only 4 points after a strong win in Singapore. It was his second win of the season. Micheal and Sean scored strong once again, with a 2nd and 3rd place respectively. Mitchell loses ground once again and has to watch Alex now to protect his 3rd place in the standings.
Behind them things are really spicing up, Dan and Jake both have to watch their tails as Dawidos and Ben are on a very impressive streak lately, closing the gap in points rapidly. Harry must be gutted after a 4th dramatic race in a row, knowing he was ahead and on par with these two drivers in the standings not so long ago. Can he bounce back in the remainder of the season?

Notes: Slossie01 is now a full time driver for Mercedes, so the H2H has been updated. Roimata beats his teammate in both the qualifying as in the race this time around.

2nd note: The Teamstandings had an error, the total amount of points for Ferrari was incorrect. Raimith92's points were not allocated to the team in China. I fixed that. Also Hasnain was wrongly indicated as reserve in Australia, he was a Williams driver ofcourse. Williams therefore have a littel more points now and the reserves a little less.

Last edited:
Hasnain joins the triple winner club this week, with some very handy picks including kicker for the first car out of the race for an extra 3 points. Also, we have a new championship leader! Let's see how it shook out:

Singapore Results:
1. Hasnain Aslam : 14pts
2. Andrew Wood : 13pts
3. Alex Krois : 12pts
4. Michael Fleming : 11pts
5. Jake Taylor : 10pts
6. Martijn Boontje : 9pts
7. Ben Goldie : 5pts
8. James Ratiff : 4pts
- Daniel Newcombe : 4pts
10. Dawid Wisniewski : 2pts
11. Thomas Jonsson : 1pt

Individual Round Wins:
Thomas Jonsson - 3 (Australia, Bahrain, Baku)
Alex Krois - 3 (tie - Monaco, Belgium, Italy)
Hasnain Aslam - 3 (Spain, Austria, Singapore)
Andrew Wood - 2 (France, Hungary)
Martijn Boontje - 1 (tie - Canada, )

Daniel Newcombe - 1 (China)
Ben Goldie - 1 (tie - Monaco)
Michael Fleming - 1 (tie - Canada)
Jake Taylor - 1 (Britain)
Luke Cage - 1 (Germany)

Season Standings :

1. Martijn Boontje : 146pts
2. Daniel Newcombe : 144pts
3. Andrew Wood : 142pts
4. Ben Goldie : 140pts
5. Hasnain Aslam : 137pts
6. Thomas Jonsson : 136pts
7. Jake Taylor : 135pts
8. Michael Fleming : 129pts
9. Alex Krois : 123pts
10. Dawid Wisniewski : 118pts
11. James Ratiff : 101pts
12. Luke Cage : 60pts
13. Andrea Cecchini : 48pts
14. Brandon Jackson : 33pts
15. Fredrik Hahlin : 29pts
16. Jerry Moorrees : 13pts
17. Toni Sokolov : 10pts

Hasnain, Andrew and Jake's high scores this weeks have put them right in to the mix for the championship - making it a dogfight in the top 7. Thomas took a huge plummet this week to be the lowest in the championship he has been yet. Most importantly, we have our 3rd different championship leader this week with Martijn inching over Dan by 2 pts. This is a real close fight!

Score Sheet:
https://imgur.com/a/CroBA89 (can be viewed on PC only!)

Race Report:
Qualifying - P7
The lap was half a second off my PB and was surprised to be that high up.

Race - P13
Managed to survive the first couple of laps but made a schoolboy error when I didn't brake early enough at T6 and ended up with damage. And so that was my race done, stuck it out till the end in case of any carnage up ahead but in the end didn't gain much.

Congrats to Alex on the win and well done to Michael and Sean on the podium

Q: 4th (US)

Bit of a mad rush with the rain coming and managed to damage my front wing on my one and only lap. Thankfully the rush to get a lap in meant the laps were a little scruffy from everyone.

R: 2nd (US-S)

Got lucky at the start and ended up 2nd by turn 3. After that Alex was controlling the pace trying to keep his tyres in check. Around lap 10 I saved a lot of ERS, boxed for softs and used every bit of Honda power to set a strong out lap and undercut Alex.

Held a 2.5 second lead for a few laps before it was becoming apparent that my internet was struggling - at one point Alex even said I'd disconnected only for my car to return a few seconds later. This kerfuffle didn't help and my lead was completely cut by Alex.

Continued on for a few more laps with Alex sitting more than comfortably behind but unable to think about making a move. Then on laps 26/27 I picked up 3 warnings and hit the wall, losing some of my wing and costing me a second per lap.

Massive bottle really and it's another mistake that I wasn't making in the early part of the season so I'll need to cut that out.

Congrats Alex on the win and Sean on another street circuit comeback:)

STEWARD FINDINGS:
1. Dan vs Sean : Qualifying ban for next even ( 3 - 0 )

A poor situation as I'm sure it was not intentional, but Sean's hot lap was ruined by Dan moving slow on the circuit. Dan will need to retire from the qualifying session at the Russian GP and start from the rear of the grid.

Thank you for trusting in the stewards!

I think it's probably best now to consider this series a dud. A shame as it had potential for some good racing in the classic cars and a change of pace and feel to the modern variety.

Maybe things need a bit of a shake up and change of home seeing as it's all gone a bit pear shaped and lacking interest here over the last third of the season and now also the winter period :unsure:.

people will come around when the season starts :thumbsup: Not a dud series not many ever take part in these series like when we had the tugboat series there was like 5 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 253 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 201 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 139 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.1%