F1 24 Season Mod Track Addon

Misc F1 24 Season Mod Track Addon v0.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
j_merrin.53 submitted a new resource:

F1 24 Season Mod Media Addon - Addon for F1 24 Season Mod

View attachment 727660
This mod is an addon for Venturi's F1 24 Season Mod! This mod will only add certain things to the game that are part of the pack that will add some new elements to the menus and in-game media. This will not add liveries.

To utilise this mod and get the full F1 2024 experience with liveries and other content, please download the F1 24 Season Mod from https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-24-season-mod.66826/

This mod is the work...

Read more about this resource...

Good afternoon
consultation
in this mod..
What files would I have to replace within the F123 folder? because it happens to me that when I replace the menu images, it deletes the MOD2024 liveries...
already installed F1 season mod 2024
Any tutorial, since I'm new to this F1 saga
thank you

Little problem, for me the car does not appears in My Career menu
And Vcarb, Aston and Haas steering wheel does not appears too
car.jpg
vcarb.jpg

Great job once again,will you guys update the tarmac textures as well as the sponsor boards for the tracks?
There was a mod from another guy who changed the tarmac textures for Melbourne if I'm not mistaken and to me the game immersion was a lot better with that as well as the sponsor boards.

Great job once again,will you guys update the tarmac textures as well as the sponsor boards for the tracks?
There was a mod from another guy who changed the tarmac textures for Melbourne if I'm not mistaken and to me the game immersion was a lot better with that as well as the sponsor boards.
We might have a look at that as an option. If not it'll most likely be a thing in F1 24

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 169 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 44.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.6%
Back