F1 Monaco Grand Prix Discussion Thread

MV... what happened. Much promise, such speed before.
The speed is still there, but the precision isn't; looking quite ominous - almost like Kivyat II I'm afraid.

I wonder how long Dr. Marko's patience will last with Max. He's not a rookie anymore. Loads of talent, but also loads of mistakes. He certainly ruined the 1-2 for Red Bull today, and not for the first time in Monaco.

Daniel deserves to win here IMO. I'm with Seb on this championship -and I hope he ends ahead of Lewis tomorrow- but Red Bull stole a clear victory from Ric in 2016, and for no fricking purpose. They need to stop favoring only the younger driver for once. Ric is not Webber.

I wonder how long Dr. Marko's patience will last with Max. He's not a rookie anymore. Loads of talent, but also loads of mistakes. He certainly ruined the 1-2 for Red Bull today, and not for the first time in Monaco.
Having seen the expression on the faces of Marko and Horner after the crash, I'm afraid that thunder clouds are slowly gathering together for him. It's becoming clearer after every race that Max was brought into F1 far too young. Ricciardo on pole and Max starting last; what a contradiction.

Yepp all Max haters fans on shooting.

In spain Max had a good race and nobody say anything... So easy to burn someone down. After... yess after the music... Because he is fast young and tallented
It is Max own mistake that is for sure...!! But the way people say that race after race it is a shame. Max is not kvyatt. Much.. much more tallented than him. Or Maldonado.

it his for so far not his season. Maybe the second half is it Dan or Hamilton. That is sport. His time will turn. And again everybody is quiett. It is on Max.

In spain Max had a good race and nobody say anything... So easy to burn someone down. After... yess after the music... Because he is fast young and tallented
It is Max own mistake that is for sure...!! But the way people say that race after race it is a shame. Max is not kvyatt. Much.. much more tallented than him. Or Maldonado.

it his for so far not his season. Maybe the second half is it Dan or Hamilton. That is sport. His time will turn. And again everybody is quiett. It is on Max.
Sure but so far this season Verstappen made 6 rather big mistakes in 6 week-ends. That is starting to put a question mark on "talent". Mistakes might be brainfarts, they might also show the limits of someone's talent, when he overdrives the car to be quick. I hope this is just a bad period and that he will recover because he is a spectacular driver.

. As you know I'am a Max fan, but after today it's not getting better! He is long enough in F1, you can't make these mistakes anymore!! He is missing something as a racer, what it is you tell me???????:(:(:(

So you should praise a driver for finishing a race without any incidents?

So you should praise a driver for finishing a race without any incidents?

I dont say that Kimi
Max had good races in 2015...16...17 at that time there was also a lot people they dont like Max. So what I say easy to burn someone every time. At this moment what I say it is not his season. Unlucky things the whole time some times in the unlucky things he to eargerly whitout patience... But unlucky today that the team cant repair the gearbox last minute... maybe he can do the the qualifying en was on pole. For him a painfull day he never forget.

I dont say that Kimi
Max had good races in 2015...16...17 at that time there was also a lot people they dont like Max. So what I say easy to burn someone every time. At this moment what I say it is not his season. Unlucky things the whole time some times in the unlucky things he to eargerly whitout patience... But unlucky today that the team cant repair the gearbox last minute... maybe he can do the the qualifying en was on pole. For him a painfull day he never forget.
Grosjean and Maldonado have had very unlucky seasons too you know. At some point you just gotta accept it, even Marko and Horner have said he's got to get his act together. So why can't you?

The fast way to learn is falling and standing up again. He will get there, he is still young, there is time enough this year to get his act together again. Tomorrow after the race we can see if he still can do IT!:thumbsup:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%