FFB problem please help. Thrustmaster t300RS

Hello to the wonderful and ever helpful Race Department family for GTR 2 and all games.
I just went back to play GTR2 and the FFB is not there, very weak. I have tried all I can remember to remedy the problem with no luck.

I have a Thrustmaster T300RS wheel which had a software update recently. Maybe the update is the issue. Is anyone else having this problem? Please hellllllllp!!!!

Thank you

Have you tried SHO Competition FFB? There's T300 settings:

Something important to notice and apply ... even with @Shovas FFB: ( I use one of them )
It often happens that GTR2 regularly and randomly loses its FFB .... when it happens ( I had it with T300RS and now also with TS-XW ) don't forget to use ALT-F when on track to reload it.
This problem happens mostly after a session change.

Thank you for the reply. I will try it.
Have you tried SHO Competition FFB? There's T300 settings:

Thank you I will try it.

Something important to notice and apply ... even with @Shovas FFB: ( I use one of them )
It often happens that GTR2 regularly and randomly loses its FFB .... when it happens ( I had it with T300RS and now also with TS-XW ) don't forget to use ALT-F when on track to reload it.
This problem happens mostly after a session change.
Thank you Jempy that worked. I knew it was going to be somthing simple. Thank you again.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 191 88.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 29 13.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 60 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 33.6%