Cars Fiat Cinquecento Sporting (1994) for AC

Status
Not open for further replies.
lil_giusx submitted a new resource:

Fiat Cinquecento Sporting (1994) for AC - Fiat Cinquecento Sporting (1994) for AC

Fiat Cinquecento for Assetto Corsa created by me.
Version 1.0
-Working Lights
-Working Windows
-Original Color (such as Blu Imola)
-Changeable Gear in the Setup

wanted to do the door and the shift animation. but didn't know how to manage with the animation:(View attachment 394872View attachment 394874View attachment 394873
hope you will like this car. it's like a f*king coffin when you drive it:D

Read more about this resource...

Thank you, ive downloaded and will give it a few laps tonight. Owned one of these twenty years ago, not the sporting just the 950cc. I often """"" myself on the motorway when being passed by lorries. Only thing i can say about the real car is that it was better than the Reliant Robin.

Would have been pretty cool if you'd asked me and @Daniel Jimenez first before you rip and take credit for the interior parts that we modeled, and he textured.

Namely I modeled a big part of the dashboard mesh, he modeled the first mesh that I reworked and he textured it. Not surprised if a lot of the interior is a straight rip too.

On top of that, you made it look like total garbage. Good job.

yeah I mean, I'm not against people using some of my modeling for free mod propouses, but just ask next time, not such a big deal doing it and is very kind. I could even help you to understand how does it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 50 54.9%