FIAT Uno Turbo i.e. MK1-MK2

Cars FIAT Uno Turbo i.e. MK1-MK2 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Denny370 submitted a new resource:

FIAT Uno Turbo i.e. MK1-MK2 - FIAT Uno Turbo i.e. MK1-MK2

My Fiat UnoTurbo i.e. MK1 and MK2 versions.
I have worked a lot on these cars, I hope you like them.
Many parts are easily customizable, inside you will find some ready-made materials, the pds and the guide to modify and install the modifications.
Also included are documents on the car's specifications and added functions and guides to configure keys for each function.
Sounds: KUNOS and SCIBSOUND

Read more about this resource...

Hi Denny,
I found your youtube channel and will try the car pack, thank you.
For your "Fiat Uno Turbo" and the rally liveries, on google with "Fiat Uno Turbo rally " i found a few ones, the "Totip" or "Laudaracing" skin are nice and maybe many others, lots of pictures on the web.
Of course, it is not a request but just a wish as a rally fan, i would love to get rally liveries with your great car from you or other many artists of the AC community, they are a lot on RD ;)
Anyway, thank you for your work and for keeping Assetto Corsa alive ;)

Can I ask next time you include the extra psd and material files outside of the car folders?
They are a nice touch but also add around 600mb of stuff that not everyone may interested in using, or at least not right away.

@Denny370 thank you for the tip regarding CM's "Driver position" utility! It worked nicely exactly as you described. The problem is, that the hands of the driver aren't on the steering wheel anymore, so this breaks immersion in VR by a lot. Furthermore the seat belts are about 20cm in front of the drivers body, which looks ridiculous :-D

I'll continue to use the normal "Driver Eyes Positioner" and just ignore that the steering wheel hides the dashboard. Thanks again for your reply, and of course the car!

Maybe the app is called like that... IDK. And after all it's just a VR problem, and quite a couple of mods have the same issue. No biggie. There is a workaround with this little app (maybe "seat position adjustment" or "Driver position" app however it's called)

Maybe the app is called like that... IDK. And after all it's just a VR problem, and quite a couple of mods have the same issue. No biggie. There is a workaround with this little app (maybe "seat position adjustment" or "Driver position" app however it's called)
that's right, with the seat position app you should be able to solve

Hello...First of all i want to drive that Uno mk2 like mad coz i had one irl back in 1994 but i cant make it work and need some help. I mean, i install it like any other car with CM but i cant find it in the cars list. The rar recognized as well from CM and there r no errors in instalation...i just cant find the car. Any ideas what m i doing wrong ?
Thx

Hello...First of all i want to drive that Uno mk2 like mad coz i had one irl back in 1994 but i cant make it work and need some help. I mean, i install it like any other car with CM but i cant find it in the cars list. The rar recognized as well from CM and there r no errors in instalation...i just cant find the car. Any ideas what m i doing wrong ?
Thx
Hi, the only thing that can happen to you is that you are somehow wrong the installation procedure. Try with the manual installation following the guide that I have attached inside the rar. Nobody had any problems, so something is definitely not working right in your installation. Let me know

Thx
Sometimes Content Manager doesn't show fresh installed mods. Restart CM and find the cars under the name "DM Uno Turbo MK1" and "DM Uno Turbo MK2"

First of all thx for ur replies my friends. Tried to do the manual install as u said and it seems that smt is wrong with the rar that im downloading. See the screenshot. Tried to download it several times and the outcome is always the same although the rar seems completed (444mb in total) :(

EDIT
I install 7z and manage to get that folder and already did the manual installation and boom...car is finaly on my list..dont have time to test the car atm(must leave for work asap) but im gonna teat it later when return from work and post again here

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
First of all thx for ur replies my friends. Tried to do the manual install as u said and it seems that smt is wrong with the rar that im downloading. See the screenshot. Tried to download it several times and the outcome is always the same although the rar seems completed (444mb in total) :(

EDIT
I install 7z and manage to get that folder and already did the manual installation and boom...car is finaly on my list..dont have time to test the car atm(must leave for work asap) but im gonna teat it later when return from work and post again here
Maybe you have an antivirus program, try to stop it. Also try to download it from a different browser than the one you use, try with Chrome, Edge or another browser other than the one you use. The Rar is correct, it is a problem that depends on something of yours. Let me know in PM if you can, in case you can't I will provide you with a temporary alternative link

Also, I never used WinRAR, but only 7zip to unpack RAR files. 7zip is completely free and also open source. Get it on www [DOT] 7-zip {DOT] org and try with that.

Denny370, why do you get so offended when people rate your mod less than 5 stars? Do YOU believe that every other mod you download is beyond criticism? And it's not just you, I've seen many other modders react that way as well. It has led to an environment where people don't voice their honest opinions to avoid hurting each other's feelings, so they either rate 5/5 or don't review a mod at all. I thought we were all adults here.

oh no, I'm sorry you think so, I don't care about the stars, but it bothers me to criticize something I've described that isn't what you wanted it to be. if what I did is wrong, criticism is fine, if what I did is fine but not what you hoped for, then criticism must be written differently

Ciao, perdonami, ma non riesco a sentire i suoni del motore della tua Uno, perchè? La versione del mio A.C. è la 1.5.2
But is your version of AC original or pirated? Why should you update AC to the latest version which if I remember correctly is 1.16, and if you have the original game it updates it automatically

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 8 2.3%