FIAT Uno Turbo i.e. MK1-MK2

Cars FIAT Uno Turbo i.e. MK1-MK2 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,

Great car, appreciate the work.

Could I ask if there is anyway to turn off the extended physics ? Although the wet weather physics is probably the best implementation I have come across, the ai seem to slow down too much in the rain making races non competitive, so my preference would be to disable it both for the ai and myself. (I have it deselected in CM but the car and ai still respond to wet weather effects. )

Thanks

Hi,

Great car, appreciate the work.

Could I ask if there is anyway to turn off the extended physics ? Although the wet weather physics is probably the best implementation I have come across, the ai seem to slow down too much in the rain making races non competitive, so my preference would be to disable it both for the ai and myself. (I have it deselected in CM but the car and ai still respond to wet weather effects. )

Thanks
hello... yes, unfortunately extended physics and rain are not yet at a perfect level of development, despite the latest CSP updates there are still many problems to solve.
You can modify to eliminate the extended rain physics, but then you will have a mod that is not the same as the original, and therefore cannot be used online with the others..
Backup the data.acd file, after that you have to unzip data.acd and in the "data" folder you get open the car.ini tab and delete this script:
[_EXTENSION]
RAIN_DEV=1
This eliminates the physics for rain.
then compress the data folder again.

hello... yes, unfortunately extended physics and rain are not yet at a perfect level of development, despite the latest CSP updates there are still many problems to solve.
You can modify to eliminate the extended rain physics, but then you will have a mod that is not the same as the original, and therefore cannot be used online with the others..
Backup the data.acd file, after that you have to unzip data.acd and in the "data" folder you get open the car.ini tab and delete this script:
[_EXTENSION]
RAIN_DEV=1
This eliminates the physics for rain.
then compress the data folder again.
Hi,

Thanks for your help. I don't race online so I will give it a try...

Awesome mod! Very detailed cars, the MK1 one was and still is one of my dream cars. My dad had a Uno 45 and when I was a kid there were 2 turbos and they were amazingly fast. I have only one question- can you change the engine sound, it sounds like a Supra for me. Will expect even better versions! Good work!

Awesome mod! Very detailed cars, the MK1 one was and still is one of my dream cars. My dad had a Uno 45 and when I was a kid there were 2 turbos and they were amazingly fast. I have only one question- can you change the engine sound, it sounds like a Supra for me. Will expect even better versions! Good work!
hello, I'm glad you like my mod.
for the sound you will find optional sounds and the instructions to replace it inside the RAR file "_PSD_and_optional_materials", unzip and find the "Optional_Sound" folder

hello, I'm glad you like my mod.
for the sound you will find optional sounds and the instructions to replace it inside the RAR file "_PSD_and_optional_materials", unzip and find the "Optional_Sound" folder
I cant find it. There is no folder named PSD and optional materials or rar file.

I cant find it. There is no folder named PSD and optional materials or rar file.
in this case when you download the mod and unzip the RAR, inside there are TXT files, one called "Option_Material_and_DriverSuit" where inside you can find how and where to download additional content for this mod

Thanks! The only problem now I have is how to change the engine map? When I press ctrl+E it's only showing 0\3 engine map, but how exactly to increase\decrease the value?
PS: I have found how to change the map! Sorry for the annoying questions!

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 233 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 186 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 130 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 56 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 16 2.3%