Fictional Skinpack for Formula USA 2023

Skins Fictional Skinpack for Formula USA 2023 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
jeanvendors submitted a new resource:

Fictional Skinpack for Formula USA 2023 - A full grid of cars for Reiza's IndyCar proxy.

View attachment 686257

Greetings once again, RaceDepartment! It's been a long time since I've uploaded anything. I've spent the last year playing Automobilista 2, and am proud to announce my first skin pack for the game, specifically for the recently released Formula USA 2023! Indycar is my favorite open-wheel series, and I figured I basically had to put some effort into a pack for the stand-in created by Reiza after they unfortunately were unable to add the (badge-stripped)...

Read more about this resource...

Just a heads up to anyone dropping these into the vehicles folder of AMS2, there is a small error in the pathway: Custom Liveries should be CustomLiveries.

Screenshot 2023-08-19 172143.jpg

Last edited:
jeanvendors updated Fictional Skinpack for Formula USA 2023 with a new update entry:

Version 2.0 - Outfits, Helmets, and Custom AI!

Surprise, surprise! I recently decided to polish up this mod by adding some rudimentary outfits and helmets, as well as a grid of custom AI drivers. Hopefully this increases immersion for all of you that have been using it.

View attachment 719660

Big thanks to LuxMundi and his AMS2 Custom Drivers Utility, which was key to getting this done.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 45 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 39 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 45 12.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 43 11.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 128 34.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 218 58.8%