AC Ford vs Ferrari @ Historic Laguna Seca 60s - Monday Oct 2

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
ok, i set the time multipier to 0, like the other servers. i also turned off some kn5 checksum settings to match the other servers. i'm thinking this might be the source of the issues.
please give it another shot when you have a chance.
thanks.
Just gave it a shot. Same error unfortunately. This doesn't make any sense.

Just gave it a shot. Same error unfortunately. This doesn't make any sense.
yeah, i'm out of ideas too. i'll just move the event to server 7. sorry for the hassle.

edit: ok, event moved to server 7 which you were able to access before. hopefully, that will do the trick.

Last edited:
yeah, i'm out of ideas too. i'll just move the event to server 7. sorry for the hassle.

edit: ok, event moved to server 7 which you were able to access before. hopefully, that will do the trick.
You are a legend and no worries for the hassle. I tested it once I got home again and it works on server 7. Who knows what on earth was causing this but I am so glad it's working.

I can't stress enough how much I appreciate the help. Thank you!

The only difference I see is that server 7 doesn't have a password configured for the participants.
Hmmmm. It did seem like a password issue but I gave him both the usual ones and he said he tried them both.
We’ll try again for a future event.

Hmmmm. It did seem like a password issue but I gave him both the usual ones and he said he tried them both.
We’ll try again for a future event.
I did try both passwords. That was not the issue. If I entered the wrong password the error would be about the wrong password and it wouldn't make it to the checksum. Something else was causing this.

I did try both passwords. That was not the issue. If I entered the wrong password the error would be about the wrong password and it wouldn't make it to the checksum. Something else was causing this.
I think the track has a glitch. I noticed others attempted to join and were getting checksums also. Might have to abort and go with backup plan…

Haven't had an issue on my end. Can you see any "log" on the admin end showing what was incorrect leading to the checksum error?
Yes. i didn’t have any issues either. Not sure why some people do and others don’t. Didn’t think of checking the log. I’ll look into that…
We’ll continue as planned for now…

UPDATE: I checked the server log. There were many error messages pertaining to the Ferrari. Basically it says that the latest files for that car need to be uploaded.
I noticed that is the car Sean was trying to use. Strange because I was able to select and use the car in the server.
In any event I’ll go ahead and reupload the Ferrari next week when I get back home.

Last edited:
looks like we got the server issues worked out, and everyone is up and running so far which is great! I saw @Rainmaker_87 just did an update to this track, so I might brave re-uploading it to Emperor when I get back to town later this week.

look forward to seeing you on the track!

I would love to participate if there is still room, the thrill of a classic Ferrari is just too good too miss. But I don't have an emperor account.
Hi Christopher.
Welcome! It would be great if you could join us. I just wanted to point out, however, that this race event is scheduled to take place on Monday night US TIME. That would be in the middle of the night/very early in the morning for Europe.
Hopefully that still works for you.

From time to time, if the interest is there, I can also schedule the same event for Friday nights Europe time.

Again welcome to the RD Race Club and we hope to see you on the track!!!

Hi Christopher.
Welcome! It would be great if you could join us. I just wanted to point out, however, that this race event is scheduled to take place on Monday night US TIME. That would be in the middle of the night/very early in the morning for Europe.
Hopefully that still works for you.

From time to time, if the interest is there, I can also schedule the same event for Friday nights Europe time.

Again welcome to the RD Race Club and we hope to see you on the track!!!
I think I can manage to squeeze in enough sleep before (and after) the race :)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%