Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

@you who rated my post Angry.
Chill out - it was a joke. I'm a McLaren fan myself and it's one of the biggest tragedies in F1 right now that McLaren is not further up in the field and it's such a waste of talent when Alonso doesn't have a proper car to show his abilities.

Chill out - it was a joke. I'm a McLaren fan myself and it's one of the biggest tragedies in F1 right now that McLaren is not further up in the field and it's such a waste of talent when Alonso doesn't have a proper car to show his abilities.
Dude don't waste your time on that:D You could even interpret it as a fans feeling about the state of McLaren.
Ps It wasn't me

For this you've get my agree but the angry face under the other post is will desered ;)
P.S. It was me :whistling:

Is McLaren suffering from the phenomenon Clarkson observed about Ferrari? When their road care suck, their F1 team is winning. When the road care are good, the Scuderia sucks.

McLaren's road car department is killing it at the moment... although I guess this is really more about the powerplant than anything McL is doing.

This feels like the last couple of hours of Christmas morning before we run down to presents... Except this present will knock the socks you get for Christmas clean off...

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 251 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 199 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 139 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.2%