Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

Such an insta-buy doesnt usually happen on my side. Usual top quality, as expected from you guys.
Although I already spotted something, dont think you should be able to see through the S-duct at this point:

b0586499570e2dab577f236b94b3b2e6.jpg

drove it 5 min one word comes to mind facing brilliant sounds 200 points visuals 200 points handeling i don't know what it a reel f1 car drives like but from al the footage I've seen from testing 200 points just ****ing perfect 5 and I am in love

I'm absolutely blown away by this mod! The car feels really nice on the stock setup, which is always a great sign, cant wait to start fiddling with the setup :D
One thing to note is that when you go past 180 degrees on the steering, the hands sort of flip instead of moving normally (on the S1 car that is, havent tried the standard yet). Probably an easy fix, but thought I'd jot it down anyway so it can be rectified in the next version!
What I'd rate this mod, however, would be an easy 10/10. Feels amazing, looks amazing, sounds amazing, like bloody hell you can tell a LOT of hours have gone into this, and its an absolute steal at only 4 euros. Cannot wait for future updates and future mods from you guys... Serious talent you lot have!

I'm absolutely blown away by this mod! The car feels really nice on the stock setup, which is always a great sign, cant wait to start fiddling with the setup :D
One thing to note is that when you go past 180 degrees on the steering, the hands sort of flip instead of moving normally (on the S1 car that is, havent tried the standard yet). Probably an easy fix, but thought I'd jot it down anyway so it can be rectified in the next version!
What I'd rate this mod, however, would be an easy 10/10. Feels amazing, looks amazing, sounds amazing, like bloody hell you can tell a LOT of hours have gone into this, and its an absolute steal at only 4 euros. Cannot wait for future updates and future mods from you guys... Serious talent you lot have!
Thank you very much.
Regarding hands, our Read Me mentions:

We strongly advise setting the Virtual steering wheel rotation limit to 180 degrees
• Setting can be found in Assetto Corsa main menu, Options, Video, View

Please give this a try. Unfortunately we don't have the capability of doing more at the present time.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 253 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 201 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 139 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 60 8.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.4%