Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

Well guys, I've done a shakedown run and then some fast running for the review video I'm processing right now. This thing is absolutely biblical! I've managed a low 1:21 at Catalunya on the default setup - easily another 3 seconds in it once I start to tinker...

I don't know how to paint the texture in 3D, can you explain it to me? I mean if i open Chassic P and Chassis P_3D, when i apply an edit to the 2D file, i don't see it in the 3D file.. :unsure:
Hi ))
I provided 2D PSD , For people who only understand 2D way of painting ,

Then I also provided 3D PSD , For people who understand 2D and 3D and the way to paint it inside photoshop ,
Just the camera positions and settings to rotate the model , to someone who dont understand 3D aspect ,
Would be a nightmare ,

There is loads of videos on utube if this aspect interests you in terms of painting ect ,
If you want to paint 2D then just use the 2D templates provided :)

Only open the PSD You need , The 3D has a PSD Stored inside it .

I have 1.12.6 (the last version on Steam)
I'm using stereo
I use the exact recommended audio settings that are mentioned in the .zip :)
Maybe it's the version of the game that causes this issue ?

I have 1.12.6 (the last version on Steam)
I'm using stereo
I use the exact recommended audio settings that are mentioned in the .zip :)
Maybe it's the version of the game that causes this issue ?
Thanks. It should work fine on those settings. Can you verify it's just the Standard car and S1 car we provide where you cannot hear anything or are other Kunos/Mod cars affected, and can you re-import the /sfx folder to your rss_car_name folders.

I verified and it appears that even Kunos cars (+other few mods that I have) are affected by the issue... Should I check the local content of the game with Steam ?
Also I tried re-importing the sfx folder, but Windows didn't want to replace it, dunno why
EDIT : I can confirm that checking the local files with steam has solved the problem ! Thank you very much for your help, the mod is simply amazing ! Keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
I verified and it appears that even Kunos cars (+other few mods that I have) are affected by the issue... Should I check the local content of the game with Steam ?
Also I tried re-importing the sfx folder, but Windows didn't want to replace it, dunno why
I'd recommend that. There could be something impacted on your side with your game files.

EDIT : I can confirm that checking the local files with steam has solved the problem ! Thank you very much for your help, the mod is simply amazing ! Keep up the good work :)
Just delete all files in documents Assetto Corsa , and simply uninstall the game in steam ,
Take 20 minutes to install again and you will be golden ;)

Well, as I've been following this since the very first pic was shown months ago, I've been pretty confident of the quality - but its exceeded all possible expectations.

3D work is amazing, just the sheer detail (I recommend the pure white skin, as the liveries mask the detail imo).

But even more is the the physics, I have no words.

Obviously I had to jump into Barcelona to catch up on pre-season testing, still very slow (low 1:25's atm), but have been using a full fuel tank for now, and stuck to Softs. Seems to match very closely to what we've been seeing IRL - T2/3 are full throttle, even on very heavy fuel, and T9 is a slight lift for me (but again will no doubt be flat with a lighter fuel load).

One thing I noticed is it seems maybe too fuel efficient - A full tank was predicting 77+ laps (1.83l/lap for me) at Barca (66 lap race).

Also the setup guide recommends Toe-Out at the rear? Sounds a bit scary to me, no? Plus is says "toe-out (positive)", shouldn't toe-in be positive, and out be negative?

Anyway, the actual default setup seems fine, just the guide.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 255 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 205 27.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 142 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 61 8.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.4%