Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

So this is a question for you skinning guys, is there a way to change my current 2D template file and paint what I've already got in 3D so that I can get a bit better accuracy with a couple things or will I have to deal with 2D? I know its probably a stupid question, but as a novice skinner I've got no clue lmao
Thanks in advance :inlove:

So this is a question for you skinning guys, is there a way to change my current 2D template file and paint what I've already got in 3D so that I can get a bit better accuracy with a couple things or will I have to deal with 2D? I know its probably a stupid question, but as a novice skinner I've got no clue lmao
Thanks in advance :inlove:
If you open the 3D PSD ,
Can can replace texture ,
Replace the texture with the 2D PSD file you created , this will overwrite the file stored in the 3D PSD , Then just finish what you started :)

Getting the download somewhat ready. Next step ingame testing. ;)
preview_8.jpg

preview_20.jpg

AC is supposed to have PP turned on - always.
That's a known thing.

If you can't run the game in it's default specs, upgrade ya hardware but stop whining and demaning nonsense ;)

If it's meant to be a known thing than why is it an option to turn it off?

I prefer to run with PP off as I think the game looks better in motion without it.

One question to @David Dominguez... I'm struggling to keep the battery equilibrium. Even on the most conservative settings, 100% harvest, minimal deployment, MGU-H set to battery and no manual ERS deployment whatsoever, on many tracks I deplete more power than I'm able to harvest. In 10-15 laps of race pace I often end up without electric charge. Any advice?

One question to @David Dominguez... I'm struggling to keep the battery equilibrium. Even on the most conservative settings, 100% harvest, minimal deployment, MGU-H set to battery and no manual ERS deployment whatsoever, on many tracks I deplete more power than I'm able to harvest. In 10-15 laps of race pace I often end up without electric charge. Any advice?
We are definitely missing the big MGU-H harvesting that they are doing at the end of straights in real life.

For sure having a few even lower delivery modes would help for the races.

Sound question. Why the woooosh on throttle closing ??? Makes no sense on these cars.

S1 is not that bad since that sound is somewhat hidden under but in the non S1 car it's very apparent and shouldn't be there at all imo.

Sound question. Why the woooosh on throttle closing ??? Makes no sense on these cars.

S1 is not that bad since that sound is somewhat hidden under but in the non S1 car it's very apparent and shouldn't be there at all imo.
It's a BOV sample.

@ 4:01

@ 0:38, 0:47, 0:50, 0:58

And numerous other videos, onboard, exterior.

Nonetheless, since it's a fantasy car, I had my fun with it.

It's a BOV sample.

@ 4:01

@ 0:38, 0:47, 0:50, 0:58

And numerous other videos, onboard, exterior.

Nonetheless, since it's a fantasy car, I had my fun with it.
Wow interesting thank you. Do you have videos where you hear BOV operation during race week ends ? Just for my own personal knowledge. I can't find any and I'm almost wondering if they put mock-up power units for film days.

Wow interesting thank you. Do you have videos where you hear BOV operation during race week ends ? Just for my own personal knowledge. I can't find any and I'm almost wondering if they put mock-up power units for film days.

I'd bet its just different sound recording equipment. Everyone who's heard them live say the FOM broadcast don't capture the sounds well at all - these video's above are probably rigged up completely differently than the normal onboards.

I'd say its more likely that than different PU's.

I'd bet its just different sound recording equipment. Everyone who's heard them live say the FOM broadcast don't capture the sounds well at all - these video's above are probably rigged up completely differently than the normal onboards.

I'd say its more likely that than different PU's.
I said it wrong. I agree obviously not different power unit just not operating as they do normally.

I have heard them live and there was no venting of anything and it's not a sound typically hard to capture. I know they all have BOV but the consensus is pretty much they open it only if something goes wrong.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%