Cars Formula Hybrid 2018 by Race Sim Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know.. We will see :D.. you know after painting cars for days you want to take some days off :D

Making skins is really hard, man. I was scratching my head trying to make a Matte Carbon skin for my McLaren P1 and that's a road car. I can't even imagine how it must be like for an F1 car. Kudos to you guys!

Well turns out there is not any RF2 modding discussions or threads you can make,
so ill post my Inters here WIP:p
d08001e676113d204e5be373dc1a5391.png

I love making tires,
like look here the tire is 1 single bar unwrapped 360 degrees so only 1 single UV per tire,
look at the green horizontal line across the tread,
this is the seam the join.
604906b0a7b7c9d5f0dcbbea83ea81f3.jpg

now look here at the join,
seamless 360 degrees tires 38 bars Inters :D:D
624fd983e810375571ceff1d56acc313.png

takes patience making them like this but when I look at that seam makes it all worth while :geek:

Yesss rF2 WIP screens. Your mods will be an incredible addition to the game. And a nice way for people who got all your AC mods to further support you :D
Well we was just looking at the sheer amount of textures alone for the tires, without fully going into it looking at 3-4-500 textures 9 compounds with wear :D

Jeez, that looks ridiculously good. I know AC doesn't have wet weather and all. But are these tyre textures going to be on the AC version of the car for aesthetic purposes because they look damn good. :D:D
We can add them if you guys want them its NP :)
Anyways just spent over 1hr baking PBR just for the inters alone to blend into my main bases and spec maps these UE4 textures look great once applied correctly :)
screen02.png

That addition would be awesome if its easy for you. :)
Also, those textures look rad. Damn, I wanna get into 3d modelling, very tough work but interests me a lot watching this thread. Been wanting to revive a childhood favourite supercar but unable to do so, so far. Also need a better PC first lol :roflmao:

That addition would be awesome if its easy for you. :)
Also, those textures look rad. Damn, I wanna get into 3d modelling, very tough work but interests me a lot watching this thread. Been wanting to revive a childhood favourite supercar but unable to do so, so far. Also need a better PC first lol :roflmao:
Yes I absolutely love making tires and details always have,
like look here from nothing at all just a black and white mask I created by hand at the start for the pattern to this :)
572723be3be265043b302d1db70f93e7.png

Like for example we all saw the shots above one in the showroom with the single Inter,
and the one below it ingame with the 2 tires, that was a few hrs ago, and at that point the tires was almost godly but look now after this extra boost of work really pays off in the end, I would go ingame and check but feel too anxious looking at this :geek:
custom_showroom_1521324158.jpg

Like here in the showroom looked really promising and dont get me wrong these look nice,
we are almost on the right track with these settings we have been using now for a while to make a 100% realistic tire where you could almost touch it, I see here where I am going wrong inside the spec map,
well not wrong but not what I want :D
but soon ill be happy almost :D
b2b9c92353c9074679d32cf8e8f8dbea.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%