Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 50s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maserati is greatly pleased with the start of the season. Fangio showed his car setup genius and propelled the team to the forward. We did not just win, we did it with huge margins. Chiron also deserves a big praise. However, we expect a strong retaliation from the Italian rivals!

O.S.C.A.?
No need for retaliation pal

XIEGa5f.png

OWtTFlc.png

1950 Formula One Season (5-6)

yq20vLq.png

WfdGocy.png

Qz0xFHn.png

You've got 48h to send me a new number !

Currently, Alfa Romeo would be relegated into Tier 2 and HW Motors into promoted into Tier 1. Even if the season is amazing, Gordini would be promoted into Tier 2 as it's only a Tier 3 team. In the bottom of the line-up, ERA could become a Tier 4 and Cooper with 10th and 11th position is now holding the line to access Tier 3 !

!!! FLM Announcement !!!

The poll I've posted in the last thread about the calendar created a mess in my plans and in my head :D
I thought that the seasons should go a little bit slower.. but it was because simulating the last 4 races in one time destroys the suspens of the final round of a season. You said in majority that the calendar should stick to reality, so here's how the season will go from now :

From 1951 to 1967 : Rounds 1-3 / Rounds 4-6 / Rounds 7-9 / Round 10
From 1968 to 1975 : Rounds 1-4 / Rounds 5-8 / Rounds 9-12 / Round 13
From 1976 to 2003 : Rounds 1-5 / Rounds 6-10 / Rounds 11-15 / Round 16
From 2004 to the end : Rounds 1-6 / Rounds 7-12 / Rounds 13-18 / Round 19

With that system, we'll play every season the same amount of time, we stick to the F1 calendar's reality and we'll always keep the suspense for the very last race of every season ! Hope you like the idea :thumbsup:

This will be effective from 1951

I would prefer less than 5 races per update. 4 was better. Another chance to get my PP guess right.
I think having less chances to get the PP guess right is better. Speeds up the game and teams usually won't get so bunched up that they choose the same numbers and lose PP

I would prefer less than 5 races per update. 4 was better. Another chance to get my PP guess right.
The question is not « how many races per update », but it’s more « how many updates per season ».
What I’ve chosen here is always 4 updates per season, exactly like FLM 1. This way, a season should last more or less a week, which is a good thing IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 56 38.9%
  • Porsche

Votes: 56 38.9%
  • BMW

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • McLaren

Votes: 34 23.6%
  • Toyota

Votes: 55 38.2%
  • Intel

Votes: 16 11.1%