Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 50s

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxtShjv.png

1950 Formula One Season (7-8)

3HT7X6j.png

akc5ZYB.png

d9BgDwl.png

You've got 48h to send me a new number !

2 with the correct number already, you've got to be shitting me.

And I with the same number as 3 others, I mean what the hell?
They're both T4, so not really a threat though.

Nice job Jose-Frolian! We can get a point surely.

@Meff28s, why does Emmanuel de Graffenried have "T" as his first name initial?

Last edited:
Yeah, this is why we need less chances. Feared this would happen. Pretty close now but only 6th is disappointing.
At least I'm pretty safe to advance to tier 2, anyway

Could we earn some money to spend on improving the reliability of our car maybe?
Reliability only depends on the experience of the driver, the more season he has raced, the more he's supposed to finish races. However, I was thinking of something where you could trade your PP for reliability... I'll keep you in touch.

By the way, to all of you, the target number is still from 100 to 500 :thumbsup:

And I've changed minor things about the balance of the game :
I've seen that some of you were confused between the target number and the PP of your cars. To avoid the problem, I've divided PP's by 10. Everything and every picture have been updated on the first page. A Tier 1 car was at least 500PP, it's now 50PP, 35PP for Tier 2, 20PP for Tier 3 and 5PP for Tier 4. It doesn't change anything in my formulas.
The bonus for your champions' bets have also been updated : It's 2PP for Constructor, 3PP for Driver and 7PP for both.
The last thing is about the "Setup number". You could get up to 250PP if you were the closest from the target number. Now it's up to 20PP, so +2PP per rank.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%