Formula Pro Series (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put in some time on 2008 last night & it was hard because the bumps are in different places. It felt very bad at first but I was able to change the setup and after a while I was turning some very good lap times. I actually like this version better now. Seems to have a nice 'uphill/downhill' fell than the older version.

I am guessing that the times on PrestoGP.com are from the 2007 version, and that is why it is not updating the times from the 2008 version. It is not hard to either fix the web-site so it displays the times from the 2008 version or swap track to the 2007 version, but I'll leave that decition to y'all.

Having just turned a lap in 08. It's unrealistic. Simple. Terribly made track. I know the real Monaco I'm sure as well as any other F1 fan; this is not Monte Carlo.

I dont know what 2007 is but it's got to be better then this.. I'll pull out of the race if the track is as bad quality as this..

More than likely I'll be out for this round as well. My computer is in transit and I have to wait for the people to diagnose the problem, fix it, and send it back to me, which probably won't happen until sometime next week. I've never driven Monaco so if the thing came back on, let's say, Tuesday, I wouldn't be able to prepare enough with the time a lotted to not be a hazard. Really looked forward to this round, so I'm disappointed to not take part... -_-

Oh yeah, of course. That's what I did last week to make sure Mr. Director was in the 'in', and I'll make sure do to so again for this round. In fact, the only reason I haven't done that yet is because I'm holding on to hope that my CPU will be returned in time for the event! :)

Formula Pro Series - Interlagos Practice Races

Hi all,

I thought I would put the invite out to everyone to come and join some of the FPPS guys for a practice race or 2. It'd be great to see some full fields for these practice races...

Nicolai maybe you could add in the FPES practice race details below so then some FPPS guys might be able to join..

Here is the link to the official thread http://www.racedepartment.com/formu...2-fpps-round-6-interlagos-practice-races.html

Here are the details:

Date: Saturday 30th October (GMT) Sunday 31st October (AUS/NZ)
Time: Qual 7:30am AEST, 9:30am NZ and 20:30 GMT (Saturday 30th October)
Format: 71 Lap race (Qual - 30 mins, Warmup - 10 mins)
Server: PrestoGP Interlagos Practice
Password: normal PrestoGP server password

AND

Date: Wednesday 3rd November (GMT, AUS, NZ)
Time: Qual 8:30pm AEST, 10:30pm NZ and 9:30am GMT
Format: 71 Lap race (Qual - 30 mins, Warmup - 10 mins)
Server: PrestoGP Interlagos Practice

Date: Wednesday 3rd of November (GMT)
Time: Qual 8:00pm GMT/UK-time

Format: 2x25laps race (Qual - 15 mins, Warmup - 5 mins)
Server: PrestoGP Practice Race

btw, I suspect you got the date wrong on your second practice race :)

Why is it that, no matter how many laps I do with MotecADD server up, Moteci2 never seems to record any data. I go into Motec after 10 or so laps of running, select "Open Log File", it comes up with the folder I told it to save data to in my .plr file, but nothing.

Really wanting this to help set my car up, as I can never get a setup just right, I'm only guessing half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%