Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

• Deleted member 130869

The reflection on the tire surface should be diffuse and never that white. There are times when it gets bright and clear but there's darkness to the center of it. The areas not in contact with the racing surface are the ones that get to shine in a glossy manner.

Anyway, now Scott can move on to CART (1998 still waits!) since the 1979 car is taken care ;).

Guys i have a bit of a bug maybe, In Monza, on the main straight is like the car does not use all the power and reaches just 280km/h with DRS open, while in the others straights it goes +300.
I'm using from 1 to 2 of rear wing flap degree

Regarding the tires guys ,
Simply download the Hybrid templates with the tire PSD ,
Go inside the alpha channel and simply change the brightness darker maybe -40-50 or so ,
Obviously if there is a lot of spec its coming from my alpha spec map which for some people is too light as people are saying , simply change it to how u like it :)

Regarding the tires guys ,
Simply download the Hybrid templates with the tire PSD ,
Go inside the alpha channel and simply change the brightness darker maybe -40-50 or so ,
Obviously if there is a lot of spec its coming from my alpha spec map which for some people is too light as people are saying , simply change it to how u like it :)
Thank you. Reduced alpha intensity and added some contrast.
Before
Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_2_v8_bridgehampton_30-6-117-14-39-3.jpg

After
Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_2_v8_bridgehampton_30-6-117-14-42-33.jpg

Link to updated file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w526x9d05h4a7nb/RSS-T.zip?dl=0

Last edited:
So, I had a real close look at the DRS opening and here is the result. Sorry for the clumsy manipulation in the video but you get the point ;)

The DRS is opened by the two cars in front. But only shows when the car is close from on board view. In replay external camera the wing is opened when the cars are far too. As you can see while paused and moving the camera the wing opens / closes too.

So, I had a real close look at the DRS opening and here is the result. Sorry for the clumsy manipulation in the video but you get the point ;)

The DRS is opened by the two cars in front. But only shows when the car is close from on board view. In replay external camera the wing is opened when the cars are far too. As you can see while paused and moving the camera the wing opens / closes too.

Yeah i had that "problem" too racing online.. Anyway, nice choice of skin used :D

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%