Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

I will be very, very happy if someone makes the mp motorsport 2016 livery with the squares. The 2017 livery lost its charm with the circles and the two tone. The square design with tri-tone was the best livery of the gp2 AND renault 3.5 field. Such a legendary livery IMO (again, imo)

I think I've made some solid progress so far

(wip, obviously)
3a6dd530652a11e8cfd1d2fd82bf1496.jpg

I've noticed this on a couple mods now. Is there a reason the tires are so shiny? It seems to me they have way too much specular. They are literally glowing white in the sun. I may be wrong but I don't think that is correct.

I've noticed this on a couple mods now. Is there a reason the tires are so shiny? It seems to me they have way too much specular. They are literally glowing white in the sun. I may be wrong but I don't think that is correct.
Depends on settings ,
A lot of people use non official custom pp filters , In which I can not create a car for these mods ,
same with LED , go ingame anycar , in which as nice LED and look at the difference changing pp ingame its massive ,
same with tires , yeah the specular level might be a tad high id say maybe 5% but nothing major ,
again biggest issues are pp filters in which I use official pp , default and natural to make all my textures :)

Depends on settings ,
A lot of people use non official custom pp filters , In which I can not create a car for these mods ,
same with LED , go ingame anycar , in which as nice LED and look at the difference changing pp ingame its massive ,
same with tires , yeah the specular level might be a tad high id say maybe 5% but nothing major ,
again biggest issues are pp filters in which I use official pp , default and natural to make all my textures :)
It is pretty bad in David's video around RBR. What pp filter is he using?

I noticed it too, but instead of thinking yours was too high, I thought mine was too low :roflmao: Probably somewhere in between.

v1rBxeqh.jpg
Personally I like my tires more grey than black , Pcars Formula A tires look awesome ,
But like anything related to F1 no one is happy with , I could make the tires with no specular people will say there too black , Ive learnt over the years you cant win :)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 52 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%