Cars Formula V10 by Race Sim Studio

Yeah sorry misread it its not 3D, in CM you can hide parts or view drivers ect
but my PSD is here but 2D :)

Press ALT+H in CM Hides and shows parts :)
https://gyazo.com/20ebb05e6f635f9cef784539de325da7

but I use this :)
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/kunos-driver-viewer-2016-with-cm.1354/
copy the 80,s driver and switch the kn5 in the folder just simply rename it will load a new driver, make a new skins folder and place your texture there. :)

Oh yes, how could I forget your kunos driver!

So much easier to work with nothing around.
Thanks!
GA5xMAy.png

Truth be told I really want to drive the car instead of this. :laugh:

Its so much fun to drive.

Managed to grab a few laps at imola. Not my best track as I can never get the hang of variante Alta chicaine. Also I kept crashing as I was stupidly using earbuds instead of my normal headphones and they kept falling out. :whistling: Managed to get a clean run in the end though.

Now I have 3 videos to edit and upload ;)

Indeed, mod is absolutely amazing. Went even slightly faster then Schumi him self:
Yeah great lap watching your video I imagined I could go faster seemed a few areas where I felt I could improve upon so it seemed anyways,
so left max and took up the challenge snatching at my trust worthy old xbox controller, believing your times would fall,
simply not the case was no way near on my fastest laps, and the rest spun last corner,
this is a car you need to learn and get used to over many hrs ill leave it to you guys and walk away silent :p

anyone else here can beat Mitja,s lap ? :D

Did someone do Hotlaps around Monza? Trying to break Schumi's Pole Lap from 2000', but i can't get lower than a 1.25.6
To my Defense, back in the Days they don't had these massive Sausage Curbs on every Corner/Chicane.
Almost flip the Car trying to cut them.:roflmao:

Yeah great lap watching your video I imagined I could go faster seemed a few areas where I felt I could improve upon so it seemed anyways,
so left max and took up the challenge snatching at my trust worthy old xbox controller, believing your times would fall,
simply not the case was no way near on my fastest laps, and the rest spun last corner,
this is a car you need to learn and get used to over many hrs ill leave it to you guys and walk away silent :p

anyone else here can beat Mitja,s lap ? :D
1st of all, some decent and quite stable (on a car like this, its hard to say stable though) setup is needed to drive fast and mostly that you can trust the car to push, else its all about spinning and crashing. And this car really has something to set up, so many things, that really do influence on the driving. I was making it for an hour or so, and did few flying laps to get sub 1.21. But setup is capable of going way faster that this (from low to mid 1.20 for sure).
I can share the setup here if you guys want it, np.

1st of all, some decent and quite stable (on a car like this, its hard to say stable though) setup is needed to drive fast and mostly that you can trust the car to push, else its all about spinning and crashing.
I can share the setup here if you guys want it, np.
I tried taking the wings down to like 5/9 that never helped although down the straights was like a train almost hitting 325 or something,
but that setup menu is criminal take you hrs to understand the settings never mind the car on track. :D
ill leave it to you guys and crack on with this top secret project. :p

This car needs (must have) lots of downforce to keep all those HP on the trail, specially on tracks like Barcelona with all those fast and tight corners. But ones more, I doubt I even enjoyed driving any car in AC in all these years. So much fun, tweaking the setup and testing it.
Ok, here is my setup, try it, and let me know.

ps: BTW, will anyone set a server up for some fun racing?

Last edited:
It doesn't feel like there is throttle cut in the physics when sliding but it certainly sounds like there is and it happens quite often.

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%