Cars Formula V10 by Race Sim Studio

formula-one-world-championship-784

butt-will-2000-1.jpg

Is this skin in the pipeline?...… pretty please....

A bit offtopic:
just tried new ASR`s Ferrari F1 car from 1995. At Barcelona Moto I did 1.21.2 (only 0.3 slower than with F2000) as best lap and the car felt faster as it should be. Was really surprised over such fast laptime, specially compared to 2000 year and this RSS`s mod. But then I went and check the RL laptimes, and Schumacher was on pole with an impressive 1.21.4! Wow, "So close" I said to my self. There is not much of a difference in laptimes, although cars from 1995 and 2000 drivers very differently (ASR`s mod top speed is 330km/h - not sure if this is fine, but the laptime are identical to real ones). And somehow ASR`s car is not very convincing regarding physics, specially compared to F2000 of RSS.
Does anyone know what were top speeds of real driver in 1995 and 2000?

Last edited:
2000 had grooved tyres and narrower cars compared to 1995. It's the same thing when you compare the 1998 S397/rFactor 2 Mclaren with the 1993 one (which also had active suspension) which makes the latter feel way too grippy, but it's an illusion.

2000 had grooved tyres and narrower cars compared to 1995. It's the same thing when you compare the 1998 S397/rFactor 2 Mclaren with the 1993 one (which also had active suspension) which makes the latter feel way too grippy, but it's an illusion.
But do you think `95 cars were able to hit 330 km/h, not counting tracks like Monza? I seriously doubt, maybe 20km/h less would be more real. According to this website, the engine of Ferrari 412T2 (engine designation: Ferrari 3000 (044/1)) max output aprox. 600 bhp. Rumors suggest it could reach 760 bhp.

Some editing and overnight video rendering was done... here's my first one....

Nothing special... me just doing some laps - probably not that good times on stock setup. I won't bore you with the other 2 videos of different tracks ;)

This thing is amazing and couldn't think of a better place to have my first run, than what is, for me, the best (current) F1 track in the world.

I think with a little bit less wing and if I can be braver on the power out of the last corner I could go quite a bit quicker :)

P.S. yes, I know I stole @Ferrariman601 's video title for my title screen... but there's no better word to sum this thing up... awesome work guys!

I've started some work on the Sauber C19 and it should be out by tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled.
WphI6Do.jpg
It's great that people are investing their time into making real skins, and of course everyone is free to choose what they work on, it's just a pity when we end up with duplicates, while still are some missing :(. We also have two Ferraris, but no Williams or McLaren (although I think they are in progress)
I wonder, did you start this unaware of the other version, or just didn't like that one?
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-formula-2000-v10-sauber-c19.24596/

It's great that people are investing their time into making real skins, and of course everyone is free to choose what they work on, it's just a pity when we end up with duplicates, while still are some missing :(. We also have two Ferraris, but no Williams or McLaren (although I think they are in progress)
I wonder, did you start this unaware of the other version, or just didn't like that one?
The McLaren is finished (a couple of posts above) while Dave Williams is working on the Williams, so I think once everyone is finished we will have a complete grid, all teams are covered.

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/formula-v10-by-race-sim-studio.141246/page-76#post-2886225
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/formula-v10-by-race-sim-studio.141246/page-76#post-2886380

So at this point it really doesn't matter if we get a couple of duplicates, I'm looking forward to his version of the Sauber. ;)

Maybe the other skin will get better.
I think it's too bad that you work on the same skin if there are other open.
At least once, I've asked if someone else is doing the skin before I spend time in vain.

I also created a video.;)
The sound from the outside is incredible.:inlove:

Some editing and overnight video rendering was done... here's my first one....

Nothing special... me just doing some laps - probably not that good times on stock setup. I won't bore you with the other 2 videos of different tracks ;)

This thing is amazing and couldn't think of a better place to have my first run, than what is, for me, the best (current) F1 track in the world.

I think with a little bit less wing and if I can be braver on the power out of the last corner I could go quite a bit quicker :)

P.S. yes, I know I stole @Ferrariman601 's video title for my title screen... but there's no better word to sum this thing up... awesome work guys!

Laptimes don't matter if YOU have Fun! My quickest Lap on Spa was a 1.52.0, but i tryharded at least 2 Hours and in the End, my Biggest Pleasure is the Car itself because it is so awesome :inlove:.

In case it helps anyone, here is a roundup of the current skins status as far as I can find.

Note: This is NOT about trying to apply pressure to anyone to release their work in progress or shame anyone into doing or not doing anything.. just a (hopefully) helpful list for those interested.

Sorry if i missed any details, anyone should feel free to update and re-up if desired.

Attachments

• F1 2000 car skins status 2018-12-31a.xlsx
    11.2 KB · Views: 108
Obviously I'll try and get the Williams done as quick as I can but don't have a lot of time to commit to it at the moment so I can't say how long it will take. Also if I get chance to drive, then that comes first ;)

No worries, like I said no pressure. I'm sure like me, most will be happy to wait for the outcome you are happy with:thumbsup:.

The point of the list was just to help people find skins currently available, and also maybe stop people wasting their time starting a new skin if it's already in progress by someone else but they didn't have time to read 80 pages to find out...

No worries, like I said no pressure. I'm sure like me, most will be happy to wait for the outcome you are happy with:thumbsup:.

The point of the list was just to help people find skins currently available, and also maybe stop people wasting their time starting a new skin if it's already in progress by someone else but they didn't have time to read 80 pages to find out...
Id love to paint a livery I think about it quite a bit, but in reality is quite bias to make content and provide real liveries and logos its unprofessional to do so,
but be cool to make one for sure. :D:D

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%