Tracks Forza Horizon 4 Track Info

Hey, I am not new here, but this is my first real post!

I've decided to rebuild the Forza Horizon 4 Map in Assetto Corsa. It won't be a 1:1 replica because I don't have any heightmap data, and the scale will also not be perfect, but it will be good enough to have a lot of fun with some friends!

Since the map is huge, I will be releasing it bit by bit, somewhat like the SRP project does it. Dirt and gravel roads are not planned (as of right now) because of performance and time management reasons.

This is a massive project, and it will take a lot of time, but I am determined to finish it. I can't do it on my own, though. Feedback and suggestions are really important to me, and for that I created a new discord server. discord.gg/C3dcU2eZmj
(For Overtake Mods: It is not necessary to join because releases will be uploaded here too. This thread is simply to inform and the discord for testing, feedback and suggestions)

There is no playable release yet, but I will upload "Arthur's Seat" in the next few days. Here is a (still very much WIP) preview of it:
Screenshot 2024-03-29 053619.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back