Friendly Development Series

With the up and coming restart of the Friendly Development series.
There has been a rise in the number of cars spotted on our tracks sporting a unique new livery as the pictures from an undisclosed source prove.
Could these be the stars of the future?

RD_FD_cars_07.jpg

RD_FD_cars_06.jpg

RD_FD_cars_04.jpg

RD_FD_cars_03.jpg

RD_FD_cars_02.jpg

RD_FD_cars_01.jpg

Unfortunately it is a DFPro. I haven't taken the time to look into it too heavily right now as I have been doing more work on other projects lately and have been avoiding the wheel. I will see what it takes in a few days to see if I can get it back to working properly.

Here's a few details for you guy's about the next one, it will be held on Saturday May 21st, it won't use the WTCC cars, Bram won't be an instructor but he might be a student :D
Am very interested in this - do I have to reserve a spot anywhere?

Am returning to the game, but still consider myself a novice (didn't do online first time round, and wasn't exactly quick anyway).

Would it be ok to do some club races in the meantime?

Unfortunately it is a DFPro. I haven't taken the time to look into it too heavily right now as I have been doing more work on other projects lately and have been avoiding the wheel. I will see what it takes in a few days to see if I can get it back to working properly.

Damn! your DFPRO kicked it. well seeing that i'm finding used G25's for around $140CAD here in town where i live, i'm looking to get one to back up my G27. when i do, i'm concidering giving you my DFPRO. probably start looking seriously next month for G25.

Thanks Hiroshi, but I am sure that once I start digging into the wheel I will be able to find what is wrong and fix it. Odds are that it is something simple. If not I will just have to see about an upgrade to a G25 or G27 in the future.

Guys, what's going on? Pages and pages of posts about "When's the next one","too bad I've missed this", and signup for next Friendly developement has been open for 2 days and still 5 spots left??

I'd have thought this would be oversigned at least twice in a matter of hours ??

Thanks Hiroshi, but I am sure that once I start digging into the wheel I will be able to find what is wrong and fix it. Odds are that it is something simple. If not I will just have to see about an upgrade to a G25 or G27 in the future.

Many moons ago there was a calibration clearing tool that was hosted on that wingman team forums that often solved stuff like that. Last time I looked over at wingmanteam site it was down, you may find it kicking around on the forums though if you try the search bar. If I remember its proper name I'll have a root around for it.

Guys, what's going on? Pages and pages of posts about "When's the next one","too bad I've missed this", and signup for next Friendly developement has been open for 2 days and still 5 spots left??

I'd have thought this would be oversigned at least twice in a matter of hours ??

Less people = better tutor/student ratio.

Their loss your gain :)

Typical bad timing for me - I was keen to get in on the training but I'm just back from holiday today so have missed out. Hopefully the training can be a more regular event...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%