Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
gsc12_01.jpg

Click here for the full gallery of images

I've done a few races with the Formula Classic. Many times, when going into a turn, I have the inside line on an AI car, almost side by side, but the AI still turns into me as if I wasn't there. It's only because I'm racing with invunerability enabled that I'm able to continue the race. Aggression set to 0% seems to help a little, but I prefer to race with high aggression setting. Has this been improved on in the upcoming DLC ?

Thank you so much Reiza for everything you have done with GSC. The best Sim game out there. As for possibly loosing the Classics with the upcoming update, I would gladly give them up for the Mini Challenge. The Mini will be fantastic for these tracks. And lets not forget more than likely a better version of the Classics is on it's way from Reiza in a not so distance future.(Ayrton Senna Game) Looking forward to all work done by Reiza. Thanks again, and good luck in the future.

Cheers!

And lets not forget more than likely a better version of the Classics is on it's way from Reiza in a not so distance future.(Ayrton Senna Game)

I believe Reiza should continue with their outstanding work, update GSC, release the trucks{hopefully with smaller vehicles as well}, continue to communicate with the community and then crowd source if additional funds are needed for Ayrton Senna.

Reiza.

No kidding.

We know that last year the first official release date of the game was not met. Missing four days and has not been disclosed to date.

So just want to know if the update will be released in June. or you, again, will fail to run.

Please reply. I can't stand waiting. Thamks.

Reiza.

No kidding.

We know that last year the first official release date of the game was not met. Missing four days and has not been disclosed to date.

So just want to know if the update will be released in June. or you, again, will fail to run.

Please reply. I can't stand waiting. Thamks.

Why would Reiza waste time answering this question when they could be working on the 2012 release for those of us who are just happy and excited to wait?

Giving a precise date and then missing the date just gives folks more to complain about like the first part of your post!

Its a freebie, its gonna be great - so just chill :D

Why would Reiza waste time answering this question when they could be working on the 2012 release for those of us who are just happy and excited to wait?

Giving a precise date and then missing the date just gives folks more to complain about like the first part of your post!

Its a freebie, its gonna be great - so just chill :D

Agreed. Fremucelini, your gratitude for this FREE update is underwhelming. No matter when it arrives it cannot be a fail as you are NOT PAYING FOR IT.

We try to provide ballpark release dates (such as, month of june) specially for leagues who are starting their new championship and need the information to plan accordingly. But people need to realize software development schedule can be hard to predict reliably.

The update - which is effectively almost a new game - is ready content-wise, it´s now in betatesting and specially as it gets to be bundled up with 3rd party systems for release, it needs to be tested throughly. Patience now as we try to reduce scope for trouble in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 31 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%