Global Formula Automobilista - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
U say that yet I used a bad package around donington which I hadn't planned for with the least amount of power a bad downforce setup and no idea how it would turn out and came an unlucky 12th. It can be better and we both will turn up at canada and austria with the better setups
Ok, if you say so, I will not argue about it

RED NIGHT STAR AT LAGUNA SECA
1588549856744.png

Jim Clark took pole after a stunning qualifying session, as his team mate came third. Championship leader Barthez was second, with Villeneuve 4th. Harvey and NLE looked strong in the next rows. Siggy Pop went from pole last time out to 13th and 14th, and Hamilton in 15th was the fastest new driver.

the bangalores may think those blue flags they see are from supporters, but i may suggest they get a reminder what those flags actually mean... :coffee:
Overall good result though, mostly damage limitation, next 2 races we'l need to do the damage

After great qualy result, we were aware that our car is fast but not the fastest. So we planned to fight for podium. Good start by Fangio helped with our plan but that was only good thing of our race. On his first pitstop we saw something weird happening with his engine so he drove the rest of the race with lower power. That unfortunately didn't help and on last lap it cost us a lot of sponsorship money.

On other hand, Clark was on the way to that podium finally, with only waiting for Max to pit in front of him. Some "fair" :rolleyes: racing and brake-checking just before cork-screw by young boy caused accident and falling down the order for both drivers. We thought about putting appeal for this, but we will try somehow to bounce back from this and prove everything on track.

All in all, very bad result for us, which definitely puts us in fight for midfield title. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

I honestly have no idea what to say. We do our best but the teams above us keep winning more money and able to improve faster than us. Both drivers were aggressive, drove hard, pulled out the best they could from the car. It's just not enough still.

honestly wasnt expecting much from that race after that start but I'm pleasantly surprised with how things turned out. And yes Ide did block them :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200505-031436_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20200505-031436_YouTube.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 56
BUTTON MAKES IT TWO FROM TWO
1588776967094.png

Commentary failure left everyone in the dark, but the American Grand Prix was not a failure for Harvey Racing. The purple cars were utterly dominant, streaking away from the pack once they'd passed the cars they'd qualified ahead of, despite both drivers having off-track moments which rattled them. DTK Racing found themselves 3rd and 4th by the end, having avoided the chaos and unluckiness that affected all the rivals ahead of them. Gilles Villeneuve lost his front wing early, but it appeared to be a blessing in disguise, as he didn't lose as much time as his rivals behind the lapped cars, but lost another front wing later and ruined that chance. Jim Clark and Max Verstappen collided into the Corkscrew, forcing both to lose plenty of time in the pitstops. All of this allowed the DTKs through. John Watson had a firey demise, as a blown engine caused a large crash on the run up Rahal straight.

MARKET IS OPEN

Interviews
@Millsy24, victory by a country mile there, how long before you can take control of the championships?
@Sasha Jednak, a really good result was on for you there until some unfortunate happenings at the end. How will you bounce back?
@Lesley Buurlage, NLE Motorsport seemed to be a way off the pace here. How can you resolve this for the rest of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%