good and bad weather SUITE

Misc good and bad weather SUITE 2.5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sure I'll be :inlove::inlove::inlove: with this new update .... but in order not to do it twice, I'll wait for the update ;)
Already .... well done, Peter :thumbsup: ( as usual ).

NB: nice shots, Blackcelica ! :thumbsup:

You need the global wet mod. (You'll have to google it) It has wet versions of select Kunos tracks and that is why it was probably removed from racedepartment.
I think I found it 9 tracks with wet surface....:)

Off to have some rain race.

Thank you!

@Peter Boese
I was sure I read somewhere you where talking about incorporate the wet track look in your mod so CM would switch to the it when the weather was rainy - maybe me just dreaming?

You need the global wet mod. (You'll have to google it) It has wet versions of select Kunos tracks and that is why it was probably removed from racedepartment.
Capture.PNG

I think I found it 9 tracks with wet surface....:)

Off to have some rain race.

Thank you!

@Peter Boese
I was sure I read somewhere you where talking about incorporate the wet track look in your mod so CM would switch to the it when the weather was rainy - maybe me just dreaming?
No, the other way -> Just select a "wet mod" track and the particles are loaded automatically dependent on the weather you select.

Hi mate,

I'm using reshade with __gbwSuite_Reshade selected in post processing but in a race on the post process overlay it says _cm_weather.

Is that right?

You know how it is, reading manuals who needs that......:D

When it comes to hardware I never read the manual initially, until I don`t get something then I read the manual on that subject:)

I thought about making a small wiki in the overview, listed as spoiler tabs. Or making a video with all information in it. But that is really time eating and will hold me back from making weather. So........

• Deleted member 197115

Only Light Rain and Heavy Rain have spay effect?
Wasn't it available in Light Drizzle and Thunderstorm before?

Just have a look in the manual. Follow the instruction steps. There is an instruction an page 11 - "activate all custom weather features".
Set "smoke generation" to minimum.

The water effects are done with the smoke, dirt and grass particles. Maybe you do a steam integrity check on AC. Could be some textures are missing...
Doesnt work :(

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 38 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%