Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1995

Status
Not open for further replies.
1995 German GP - Free Practice 1

schumacher_30071995.jpg

HOW DAFUQ AM I STILL 14TH?!?!? THIS IS UNLOGICAL! :confused::mad::cautious:
Don't try to find a logic behind gp4, having driven many, many races myself and being part in 3 other leagues over at gpg I can tell you that very often you won't find any. Rui ended up 16th, although his quali skill is 50 better than the second best, just as an example. Sometimes it even seems as if gp4 prefers some driver names to others.

Don't try to find a logic behind gp4, having driven many, many races myself and being part in 3 other leagues over at gpg I can tell you that very often you won't find any. Rui ended up 16th, although his quali skill is 50 better than the second best, just as an example. Sometimes it even seems as if gp4 prefers some driver names to others.
And people insult rFactor...

The GP4 is totally unpredictable, even if you have much skill. So as you can expect a place in the top 10 or you can expect a place in the last 4 positions. Look to me, lately with horrific results and one of the worst skills in qualy and today I qualified 9th, in the top 10. Is that because I like Hockenheim very much? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%