Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1995

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Whoa! First Fastest Lap in my F1 career!
I was expecting that Ligier will finish in the points, but Forti did with Joel Rautavaara finishing 4th... I guess Ligier will be better at Hungary.

+25 Qualy Skill
+25 Race Skill

Slowest lap time of everyone, still finishes in the points (lol!)

Qually skill +20
Race skill +20

Sry if it's too early, but any sign of new contracts coming in?

Last edited:
Now you had to come f**king retirement, f**k you!

no buys, retreating for next season, and hoping to get a renewal from Forti. Well done to Joel for points, push for a better result mate!

Now you had to come f**king retirement, f**k you!

no buys, retreating for next season, and hoping to get a renewal from Forti. Well done to Joel for points, push for a better result mate!
Keep in mind that the objectif for Forti is 35pts/6th place, you should reach that or at least be very close to it for a renewal.

Keep in mind that the objectif for Forti is 35pts/6th place, you should reach that or at least be very close to it for a renewal.
I only need 17 points, there are still many races to come. For the Hungarian GP, one of my favourites really, I hope for a points-paying position. 5 quali/race skill won't make almost any differences.

I only need 17 points, there are still many races to come. For the Hungarian GP, one of my favourites really, I hope for a points-paying position. 5 quali/race skill won't make almost any differences.
Guess I misunderstood you, I thought you meant that you wouldn't make any more buys this season :p

Oh no I am letting Benetton down:(. How long to next season? If it is not long away then I will save my monies but if it is a bit away then all on qualy skill

Oh no I am letting Benetton down:(. How long to next season? If it is not long away then I will save my monies but if it is a bit away then all on qualy skill
There are 8 races remaining this season. You can take 1000$ over to next season, the rest will be put in your bank account. It's up to you to decide when you start saving your money. I wouldn't start yet already, but as said, that's up to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%