Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1996

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Wasserverlust so I thought it was similar (as wasser=water and both have verlust) :D
--
bloody loose wheel strikes again.. if at least F1 back then was as safe as today where wheels are heavily attached to the cars and won't fall off most of the time :unsure:

As this topic is, I always had a doubt with a word of the German language: How do you say this word:
"Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz"
It's difficult for the german speakers?
Maybe it's a stupid question but I'm curious :D

• Deleted member 161052

Dayummm...My teammate was close enough for a points finish
EDIT: Misspelling there, and at 6:35 there was a overtake fom me and my rival :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
1996 Portuguese GP - Race
QGMxszi.png

FhaWFHa.png

FIA Press Conference
@Aidan Keranen: Your title chances are small, but they're alive thanks to your win. How will you go into the final race at Suzuka?
@Mane Goddard: Another strong result with 3rd, does this give some high hopes for next season?
@Diehl: Despite a good starting position, you only went backwards in the race. What was the reason for it?

Market is open!

ah, so Aidan needs to win with Tobi scoring no points to get the title.. I don't see that happening lol

+1 race BHP, if I get a good enough offer that I'm happy with I will stay, otherwise I leave. I have announced my final decision coming into the last race

• Deleted member 161052

+1 race BHP
+5 qualy skill
Now I need a good result at Suzuka...

Tyrrell.png

Pablo Diehl has signed a contract to drive for Tyrrell in 1997.

Arrows.png

Milos Ancevski annouced the retirement of his retirement of his retirement of his retirement, and that he signed for Arrows.​

And infact that was the perfect contract I was waiting for. Dunno who would like to sign me, but oh well, Arrows was a backmarker in these years :roflmao:

and I guess I'm too good of a 2nd driver :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 33 47.1%
  • Porsche

Votes: 24 34.3%
  • BMW

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • McLaren

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • Toyota

Votes: 25 35.7%
  • Intel

Votes: 10 14.3%