Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1996

Status
Not open for further replies.
As this topic is, I always had a doubt with a word of the German language: How do you say this word:
"Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz"
It's difficult for the german speakers?
Maybe it's a stupid question but I'm curious :D
Its not hard to say this word. But i think the word was taken out of our language cause it was too senseless anyway

Word for word translated (german language is can combine words and make them one word)
Beeflabelingmonitoringtaskstransmissionlaw
(Beef, labeling, monitoring, tasks, transmission, law)

Easy to say. Its the name of a law. N ot even an important one and is used like... Never. Unless the law was broken. :p

---

Back to topic:
Updates:
Saving

• Deleted member 161052

This is what it happened in GP4 so far:
  • AUS: Keranen won his home race
  • ARG: Goddard won his home race
  • FRA: I won my constructor's home race and my rival finished in the points :thumbsup:
  • GBR: Keranen won his constructor's home race
  • ITA: Hunsley gets 10 poles and Keranen gets 10 fastest laps :geek:

FIA Press Conference
@Aidan Keranen: Your title chances are small, but they're alive thanks to your win. How will you go into the final race at Suzuka?​
We'll go and do exactly the same thing we've done every race this season, we'll go in, give ourselves the best possible chance and ride what luck we can. Some would say a very flamboyant style but that is just how I do it, and just how I like it.
We really shot ourselves in the foot in Germany and Hungary, heartbreakingly, so to have such a small chance is still great. Anything can happen, it has for me elsewhere, it can happen again.

+30 quali skill
+20 race skill
(so i get +400q and +500r skill :roflmao:)

Its not hard to say this word. But i think the word was taken out of our language cause it was too senseless anyway

Word for word translated (german language is can combine words and make them one word)
Beeflabelingmonitoringtaskstransmissionlaw
(Beef, labeling, monitoring, tasks, transmission, law)

Easy to say. Its the name of a law. N ot even an important one and is used like... Never. Unless the law was broken. :p

---

Back to topic:
Updates:
Saving

Yep, I thought that :), good explanation :thumbsup:

@Mane Goddard: Another strong result with 3rd, does this give some high hopes for next season?

Well, I don't know how long it will last this little good run, but honestly I don't trust. The results are sometimes very treacherous...

Buys: Nothing more for this season :)

1996 Japanese GP - Free Practice 1
5148.jpg

8fNrGWAl.png

• Deleted member 161052

Top 5...and the next thing I hope should be...
A victory.

@kedy89 an idea for 1997. Is it possible to script the weather so it is the same as the actual 1997 F1 season (so wet races in 1997 are wet, and dry ones etc)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%