After 3 hours trying all sorts of ways to get multiple copies of Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo to work with more than 1 input device I decided that the only way Milestone get me to try anything from them again is if they reimburse me for my 3 hours. No thanks. That game cost me 6 bucks on Steam sale and I refunded it. Not for the money but out of disgust at the time wasted and frustration incurred. I refuse to have that title on my hard drive.

/rant

Although I have not had /played any games from Milestone and will not pre-order as my post above....I would however, have no problem pre-ordering Reiza Studios next Sim, even if they had another crowdfunding scheme, but this time I would get a higher tier amount and give them more money. :D

This is just a hate thread come on guys we all know Milestone games rule and that is exactly how long the support last , 1 mile until you hit a stone then you are on your own!

It seems like people forgot what is the real fun in racing-related arcade games. Driving like on rails, on any surface and having occasional boom boom with walls/other cars, where is the fun in all that? Looking at gameplay with those rally cars, it looks like it could be any of modern smartphone games, just with better graphics. I see why most of casual people think racing games are boring.

I mean with all those modern resources, with all this open world that they create for this title. Just bring 1nsane-alike physics and driving model (might be not that advanced as BeamNG, that is over the top), and 1nsane game modes. Like capture the flag, king of the hill, conquer the most amount of the gates first. That is where fun was. Even nowadays I would rather play that title with prehistoric graphics and stuttering on modern pc's, just because the fun factor is waaaaaaaaaay higher. Isn't that what "game" is supposed to be?

giphy.gif

Sometimes I like to be filthy casual, and games like this have a place.

Although, after my Aliens Colonial Marines experience, I'll never pre order anything again!

But certainly one to add to the watch list!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 50 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%