Gravel DLC Details Revealed.jpg
12 cars and four circuits across five standalone DLC packs have been confirmed for the new arcade Milestone off road racing game Gravel.

Set to release on both Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC this coming February 27th, Gravel is set to become the first purely arcade racing game from Milestone Srl. in recent years, and looks likely to go up against such legendary arcade titles as Sega Rally for the mantle of top off road arcade racing title.

Benefitting from several high profile real world manufacturer licences and multiple disciplines of racing styles, Gravel appears at this early stage to be something of an interesting game from Milestone as they turn their attention to the fun factor once again following years of officially licenced semi simulation style games under the MotoGP and Superbike banners.

With a release date rapidly closing in, the Italian development team have outlined plans for future DLC content post release, promising fans plenty of new content between now and June.

Of the details revealed so far, no less than 12 new vehicles are expected to hit the game in the coming months, alongside four new 'Wild Rush' circuits and 10 brand new 'Checkpoint' tracks - Milestones interpretation of the more traditional rally stage. In addition to the new content spread across the five DLC packs, players can also look forward to some new career events and even two free bonus vehicles scheduled for March! Not bad at all.

Gravel will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC February 27th.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to Gravel? What do you think of the strategy of teasing DLC prior to game release? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
It's never good when they are talking about DLC before release.
If they are talking already about their DLC plan, then i will start putting into effect my "you ain't getting a penny from me" plan.
yeah looks like its the square enix side of the deal, they always seem to advertise some if not all dlc before games come out for some reason. Ive never understood why they would think it would be a good idea. Perhaps it works on some people I wouldnt know.

• Deleted member 223075

Like all times, now DLC are planned nearly before the game release and probably a part of the full game (but devs need money ^^).

Usually when they bring up DLC before the game even releases you can pretty much guarantee you will not be getting a complete finished product. Not against DLC but it should be long after the title releases as basically an update to keep the game fresh & keep engagement. But instead Most titles are being sold completely unfinished with paid DLC to make the game complete. You are essentially purchasing the game then paying them more to fix/finish the game they were supposed to have sold in the first place.

I get the hostility but season passes exist, which is simply people paying to have all DLC....
To just single out milestone is a bit rough.

People get season passes before they even know what DLC is coming is almost worse in a way...

The game has been released today. Did anyone try it? Looks like a fun arcade racer to me with some nice cars and tracks. It even has a cockpit view. I do want to buy it, but not for 50 euros so I'll wait until it's on sale :thumbsup:

The game has been released today. Did anyone try it? Looks like a fun arcade racer to me with some nice cars and tracks. It even has a cockpit view. I do want to buy it, but not for 50 euros so I'll wait until it's on sale :thumbsup:
There is a demo on steam. I just d/l it but I cannot get the controller setup. I'm using an Accuforce, which could be the problem so for now I can't try it.
Demo is around 5GB

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%