AC Group C @ Road America - Weds 19th Feb 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
So, you lucky sausages! You're invited to my Grp C birthday bash - the missus reminded me :( , I like to forget I'm headed for Route 66 :laugh: you don't have to join through sympathy, honest:whistling:

@Celtic Pharaoh
@GEO147
@Stefan Weber
@640er
@Dennis Phelan
@jayk
@HF2000
@Enzo Fazzi
@Britishteeth
@Davy Vandevenne
@FridayDriver
@Axel Moebius
@640er
@Stefan Weber
@SOLO59
@leerb
@GEO147
@Aksu
@marek2209
@Patrick Wright
@RobertR1 (if you're back's better? hope you're OK bud)
@Kev Russ
@Jimlaad43
@Captain Condescending
@PurgerUK

Thanks for the invite but I've got work:(

So, you lucky sausages! You're invited to my Grp C birthday bash - the missus reminded me :( , I like to forget I'm headed for Route 66 :laugh: you don't have to join through sympathy, honest:whistling:

@Celtic Pharaoh
@GEO147
@Stefan Weber
@640er
@Dennis Phelan
@jayk
@HF2000
@Enzo Fazzi
@Britishteeth
@Davy Vandevenne
@FridayDriver
@Axel Moebius
@640er
@Stefan Weber
@SOLO59
@leerb
@GEO147
@Aksu
@marek2209
@Patrick Wright
@Kev Russ
@Jimlaad43
@Captain Condescending
@PurgerUK

Thanks for the birthday invitation but currently, too much stuff is going on :unsure:
Happy birthday John! Drive carefully on that Route 66 :D

Happy birthday :)
B2DAF8E8-0D58-470A-AF99-B7DFF0317032.png

Count me in ;-) with that shorter tail thing...
just for sympathy... :p
HBD John!!

@Celtic Pharaoh
@GEO147
@Stefan Weber
@640er
@Dennis Phelan
@jayk
@HF2000
@Enzo Fazzi
@Britishteeth
@Davy Vandevenne
@FridayDriver
@Axel Moebius
@640er
@Stefan Weber
@SOLO59
@leerb
@GEO147
@Aksu
@marek2209
@Patrick Wright
@Kev Russ
@Jimlaad43
@Captain Condescending
@PurgerUK

No can do today mate, got to do some bits to get the real car ready as it goes for its season prep on Saturday.

Happy Birthday though, and don't forget to pick up your pension on lap one :D

Not sure if I can make it. No time for practice at all. Never driven these cars. If someone sends me a setup for any car I will join for some cannon fodder for you all. Preferably the easiest to drive.

And of course Happy Birthday, John:thumbsup:.

Not sure if I can make it. No time for practice at all. Never driven these cars. If someone sends me a setup for any car I will join for some cannon fodder for you all. Preferably the easiest to drive.

And of course Happy Birthday, John:thumbsup:.
Thanks Han, and you're in buddy :thumbsup:
EDIT: Meant to say.... apart from the Merc, they're easier than Monday night's cars!

Last edited:
I was looking forward to taking with all of my Time Bandit friends today, but the meds are saying no way dude!!! Have a great race everyone. This combo is such a blast. The track is big enough to allow side by side action in so many corners and the three, well 2 straights plus one with a BIG kink in it, offer so many options for overtakes, out braking, over under moves it's really special. The cars, Satan's Spawn C9 spitting flames going Mach 3, the rice rocket Mad Mazda and it's screaming banshee wail and the good old sauerkraut ST and LT just going about business as usual......good all around. These cars may very well be my favorite cars in AC.

@Medilloni thank you again for stepping up to help out with things. Since we're all a little bonkers, it's nice to have a place where the crazies can meet and get a little group therapy :D Of course, before I leave another long wind bagged post of mine, I have to wish you a very happy birthday and hope you have many more and may time slow your butt down so I can race with you:roflmao:

I went all out for your birthday, bought a very special suit to pay homage to you and had local southern redneck light a match in his moonshine making house:confused: Don't worry, he's ok. Instead of a match he used Shineulative cocktail that he threw from his outhouse:D

I was hoping my internet would get fixed by race time but it looks like that's not gonna happen. I already race with +100 ping but now the spikes are killing me I would probably be teleporting in the race. Please count me out and sorry for the inconvenience.

Y'all have a great race and @Medilloni happy birthday to you sir :)

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 183 87.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 28.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 34.9%