GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
Oh right so does that actually overwrite something in the real feel settings or does it just flip the negative value to a positive value? Is there a way to edit back to original state as i had a mess around with this earlier?

Thanks

Press CTRL Num pad 8 again and it will revert it, but real feel settings are on a per car basis. The settings will be updated with the release patch anyway.

Any tips on how to optimize graphics NVidia GTX 780 5760x1080 at 144hz Getting some dreaded jaggies on the tracks in the distance. Is it best allow the game to do filtering or set it in the NVidia control panel

Great game

Thanks

I have a strange problem creating a profile.

I installed GSC 2013, activated and launched it. The game asked to create profile with a name. It doesn't matter what I type in, the screen is going to flatter for a short time (less than a second), goes back to the type in field and nothing is done.

Any suggestions?

Apart from not being able to setup controls, :whistling: .... everything else worked. When i try to do the setup procedure, it just keeps telling me that JOY3 P3U key is already assigned. It's like "a key" is pressed all the time, so i'm unable to set any other key or wheel controls. It doesn't matter if i disconnect my wheel (G27), it only changes to the point that then JOY2 P3U key is always already assigned. So, basically i'm unable to try the newest GSC version. I've checked answers on google but there's nothing, just two or three questions. I can, however, play any other sim (rF1, rF2, GSC2012, pCars, nKPro, AC demo, GTR, .. everything works). Any help or suggestion is appreciated.

@As67
we had something similar to this in GTL a while back there was no profile set for this new sim so it kept saying the same thing what the guy had to do was unchecked this box in the logitiech profiler in the option s box top row and it suddenly worked ok..
once he had name a profile for it it was checked again and it worked ok .
it might work for you
Untitled.png

@As67
we had something similar to this in GTL a while back there was no profile set for this new sim so it kept saying the same thing what the guy had to do was unchecked this box in the logitiech profiler and it suddenly worked ok..
once he had name a profile for it it was checked again and it worked ok .
it might work for you
View attachment 42669
Rupe, Matej's suggestion helped a bit, i'll try your later, thanks. Hope it will do the magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 59 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%