GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
Čudno je tole, kajti tudi sam imam G27 in vse skupaj dela OK. Je pa res, da sem svoj PLR iz 2012 prekopiral v 2013, ker se mi ne da vsega skupaj na novo ponastavljati. Če te ne moti, da imaš zdaj urejeno kot v 2012, pusti tako kot je, sicer pa pošlji mail na Reiza in jim opiši težavo :).

Strange, my G27 works fine, but I did copy/paste PLR file from 2012 to 2013, because some unique setups in that file. You can leave controls setup as it is or contact Reiza guys and explaine them your problem.

Yeh thanks mate. Unfortunately got to work for the next 6 hours until i can try it.

Is that the latest logitech profiler looks different to mine. My settings are.

overall effect 100%
spring 0%
damper 0%
centering spring ticked but again at 0%
and allow game to change settings ticked.
Hi all,

For some reason when im setting as show above, i have no ffb at all, why is that?
DO I need to do anything else to work?
Thanks.

If anyone is interested you can use rfdynhud, leave the original d3d9 in place and add the d3d9 that comes with rfdynhud but rename it. In the trackmap.ini just change the line from default to whatever you renamed the rfdynhud d3d9. I havn't tried GID because I don't use it but it may be worth a try.
Havn't read all the posts so this may have been covered already!

Once again outstanding work, i was mostly looking forward to those Chevy Opalas and they're even better than i expected, so entertaining and addicting to drive, that car alone was worth the update. The new design is great, rF1 has never been prettier than that, in menus and on track.
I'm not quite sure but it feels as if FFB has been even further improved also, i got the impression as if it's a tiny bit stiffer.
Since i lack any skills in open-wheelers i'm not qualified to comment on how they drive, but they sure look good and sound nice,too. ;)

Only "bug" i could find so far is that my framerate stutters (about once a second continuously) on Granja Viana even when driving alone, on other tracks i get very good framerates with a full field of AI (Geforce 680 GTX).

Another happy customer here. Thanks again, Reiza.

This game truly sublime:rolleyes:. Congratulations Reiza.:D
Perfection does not exist in this world but GSC2013 comes close!:whistling:

Suggestion !

I find that the volume of screeching tires is a bit too low:O_o:. It would be useful to have a separate slider to adjust the volume to our taste. :cool:

Anyone having issues with FFB. I noticed in other mods that the real feel plugin always screws things up. I went in the the real feel setting inside the GSC2013 folder and just change the "True" to "False" and the FFB is back to normal.

I use Thrustmaster T500 Ferrari F1 wheel. But I know this works with the G27 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%