GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
What are your setting in the Thrustmaster software please Jebus, maybe they can help us that are having the problems with the Retro's. I've just spent another 3 or 4 hours and to be honest got nowhere. Like I say, the other cars that I have tried I have been able to set up ok in the garage and did not have to touch the wheel software...strange. Still think it is a nice little sim' though. :)

In TM control panel:

540 rotation
Overall strenght 60%
Constant 100%
Periodic 100%
Spring 0%
Damper 0%
Auto center by game

In game:
FFB effects Low
FFB strenght 100%

Everything else is default.

Would be cool if it could be done as a option for all the cars, so it worked.and could be switched on or off on a D/server...
just to spice things up every now and again. :):whistling:

maybe something for the future to add longevity to the sim..

Last edited:
*signed Rupe Wilson

Yeah @reiza, it would be great if there was a general push-to-pass or "temporary boost" option within the GSC game that would push *every* car within GSC game temporarily.
Or a function (like in rFactor) that would put the motor program to higher levels (more power) to all cars within GSC game.

In TM control panel:

540 rotation
Overall strenght 60%
Constant 100%
Periodic 100%
Spring 0%
Damper 0%
Auto center by game

In game:
FFB effects Low
FFB strenght 100%

Everything else is default.

Thanks Jebus, different settings to what I have been using for GPL and other sim's, but much better results in this sim' than I was getting. :) Did about 10 laps and it was ok. So thanks again. I will have to change things back, when I play GPL or LFS. Before I change back though,I will try your settings in other sim's I play...if they work ok I will not have to keep chopping and changing.

Thanks Jebus, different settings to what I have been using for GPL and other sim's, but much better results in this sim' than I was getting. :) Did about 10 laps and it was ok. So thanks again. I will have to change things back, when I play GPL or LFS. Before I change back though,I will try your settings in other sim's I play...if they work ok I will not have to keep chopping and changing.

I tried these as well and found they work great. Obviously turned the 540 down to 320 for the open wheelers though as I was struggling to get out of the pit lane with that lol

Reiza, whoever had the idea to add dust to the track surface, that kicks up into plumes as you race over them is a genius! What attention to detail! Simply amazing sim you've made. I just wanted to tell you how impressive it is. Can't wait to buy your next release. Thank you.

Hi all, just interested in what sort of times are being got at Interlagos GP driving the Formula Retro. My best is 1:35.xxx and I am well behind the ai's, set only at 95%, this is in contrast to being faster than the Formula Reiza's with the ai's set at 105%; both cars with fuel for 10 laps.
Watched a couple of video's on line of the Retro at Interlagos GP and was surprised that my time was faster than both of them; I expected to be slower; the on line times were 1:37.xxx and 1:38.xxx, all a bit confusing really, they may of course have been carrying a heavier fuel load,but even then, 3 seconds is a lot.
Some feedback would be interesting.
This little sim' is turning out a bit like GPL for me; it took me a long time to fully understand the physics and FFB of GPL. By saying understand; I mean how to use and apply the physics in game, not the technicalities, that is beyond me lol.
If I was asked what addition I would make to the game, it would be to give some information the settings in the garage make to the car. A newcomer to sim' racing must be confused to say the least...hover the cursor over "Caster" say and a box comes up saying what it does and how it should be applied and when.

Last edited:
Hi all, just interested in what sort of times are being got at Interlagos GP driving the Formula Retro. My best is 1:35.xxx and I am well behind the ai's, set only at 95%, this is in contrast to being faster than the Formula Reiza's with the ai's set at 105%; both cars with fuel for 10 laps.
Watched a couple of video's on line of the Retro at Interlagos GP and was surprised that my time was faster than both of them; I expected to be slower; the on line times were 1:37.xxx and 1:38.xxx, all a bit confusing really, they may of course have been carrying a heavier fuel load,but even then, 3 seconds is a lot.
Some feedback would be interesting.

This was a 1:34:xxx lap but I expect there are much faster laps out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%