GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
Sorry to bother you again Noel, but where exactly do I put it in the game files.
I have managed to knock another second off my time with my setup, but I think that is about as good as it will get.

Game install dir/userdata/your username/settings and there folder of the track you want to use it for.

make sure you put it in the right interlagos folder

Ok Noel, got your setting loaded and what happened, was what I thought might happen!.
My time with your settings are more or less the same as with my own settings and also the default settings.
1:34.xxx is where I am, at the moment, with my driving ability.
The real problems I had when I first tried the Retro at Interlagos, was with my T500rs wheel settings in the Thrustmaster software. Once I applied the settings @Jebus suggested there was a marked improvement all round ( the car was almost undrivable before that ), so it seems that I need to work on my driving now and not the setups. :)
Got one problem though; I went back to Simraceway, which I had the wheel set up for prior to getting GSC and it was way off, tried GPL, rFactor , Race07 and LFS and they were still ok, so Simraceway is the only problem.
Like to thank you all for your help; I'm at a point now where I just need to practice and not fiddle about. :)

Any news on the public release?

If I want to buy the game what I should do? buy the preorder or wait the public release?

The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which turned out to be more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

If you buy and download v1.00 now, you will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

Hello! just bought GSC 2013. I have some problem in moment install. I can't instal.
spec: notebook ASUS G73-JH W7_64 bit.
here is pics:
f3e5ia.jpg

I hope, all files size is correct.
10xzx2a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%