GT Legends Setups

My setup for the 1310 Mini at Moirana, it felt very stable and was pretty fast around this track. Rear tyre temps seemed to overheat but that didn't affect it over the race distance of 16 laps. Tyre temps can be minimised by avoiding sliding the rear too much, but the overall grip level of this car is so high that high temps are usual.

Attachments

• WAD_Mini1310_Moirana.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 297
I'm hoping to be joining the Boss 302 series and I have been working on a setup. The default setup is ok, but mine is better. The rear end of these monsters can get very loose and hard to manage- this setup keeps the tail from getting too out of hand, still lets the car run free through the corners, is well balanced, preserves the tires (these heavy beasts can eat tires if you run the chassis to stiff and crank up the roll bars) and deals with the many elevation changes at The Glen. With this setup (same fuel amount as in here- good for a 13 or even 14 lap race) I run in the [pretty good times] after only one day of running hotlaps.

View attachment Boss302WatkinsGTL.zip

Edit by Stuart: made this the setup thread and edited laptimes out.

Guy, as you'll have seen by now, you've been made up to licensed member, so you can sign up for the races/series.

Also, we decided that, for brevity, we'd have just the one thread per car in the setups section, but as yours is the first, I've made yours the de facto Boss setup car thread. :good:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%