AC GT3 @ Nürburgring GP, Sunday 24th January 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
If you look at someone in a higher gear and there going quickly, it means they are hanging onto their speed. Chris very often does that, using the torque from the engine to maintain that speed then add to it.
Yeah I'm often wondering like "how is Chris getting these laptimes with such low revs?
Oooohh, he's 30 km/h faster at the apex, makes sense"
*fml*

Last edited:
Thanks but how do iget there

just search in the "Drive" menu in CM "racedepartment" then the server will show up

For the race, just tell Chris what car you want to drive, from the ones mentioned in the first post.
If there is still a slot free you are registered. If its full you will be on the reserved list and the next to join the race if someone does not show up

Are you using the original game executable, (like through steam) or are you using Assetto Corsa Content Manager to launch the game?

Follow the steps if content manager:
how-to-online.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone in a 911 already worked out the fuel required? I'm most probably not going to get on until qualifying is well underway and I was struggling to put in clean laps when I practiced earlier this week, so I'm not sure I'll even be able to do the 2 laps to get the fuel calc to kick in.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 481 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 292 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 146 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 188 27.2%
Back