AC GT3 @ Nürburgring GP, Sunday 24th January 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Has anyone in a 911 already worked out the fuel required? I'm most probably not going to get on until qualifying is well underway and I was struggling to put in clean laps when I practiced earlier this week, so I'm not sure I'll even be able to do the 2 laps to get the fuel calc to kick in.
Probably the same as with brands hatch. From my experience the fuel consumption doesn't change that much. Of course you have tracks with more full fuel parts but it's not that big of a difference.

Anyway, ACRL fuel shows you the range in minutes and I used 2x 50L for Brands Hatch in the Porsche.
So with 110L you should be safe and a few kg don't hurt imo.
I've set new PB's during races with 50% wear on the tyres and 40L of fuel compared to qualy with 0% wear and 10L...

I've set new PB's during races with 50% wear on the tyres and 40L of fuel compared to qualy with 0% wear and 10L...
I usually do the last 5 minutes of qualifying in race setup to make sure I don't accidentally start the race with only a few laps of fuel. I have lost count of the number of times I then went quicker.... :rolleyes:

As this is the first time for me in a race in Assetto Corsa (always did free practices without qualifying..) I don't know how to get into the race when it'll be time for it. Should I change the server? Is it that once the quali will be closed, the race will start automatically as in normal online lobbies?

Probably the same as with brands hatch. From my experience the fuel consumption doesn't change that much. Of course you have tracks with more full fuel parts but it's not that big of a difference.

Anyway, ACRL fuel shows you the range in minutes and I used 2x 50L for Brands Hatch in the Porsche.
So with 110L you should be safe and a few kg don't hurt imo.

I've just had a go with the 911, and I did 3 laps with 7 litres of fuel - based on 5 prior laps starting with 50 litres of fuel - soft tyres, default setup (more drag...). If it was me, I'd be looking @ 76 litres for the entire race!

@GeekyDeaks
The last RD 60 min. race @ the Nurburgring finished after 31 laps. It's unlikely your top speed will exceed 156mph -ish.

Last edited:
Are you using the original game executable, (like through steam) or are you using Assetto Corsa Content Manager to launch the game?

Follow the steps if content manager:
how-to-online.jpg
Thanks and i am using the original ac

As this is the first time for me in a race in Assetto Corsa (always did free practices without qualifying..) I don't know how to get into the race when it'll be time for it. Should I change the server? Is it that once the quali will be closed, the race will start automatically as in normal online lobbies?

Chris usually has the race server up well before 8pm (UK) - the start of the 20 minute practice session. A lot of people join the practice server first, then when it gets closer to 8pm move over to the race server.

Chris usually has the race server up well before 8pm (UK) - the start of the 20 minute practice session. A lot of people join the practice server first, then when it gets closer to 8pm move over to the race server.

Ok so this evening's practice, quali and race will be all on the same server! Thank you for the clarification, I probably would've tried to connect to server #12 :rolleyes:

I have to sign out unfortunately. I planned on taking the train home in a minute, but the full city center and railway station are closed due to riots... Basically here in the Netherlands a curfew was appointed and now big riots have emerged in the city where I live with vandals fighting police units. So I cannot get home in time.. :(

And I hope my bike is not destroyed because it was parked in the center.. Random shops and cars didn't get spared so why would my bike be spared...

I have to sign out unfortunately. I planned on taking the train home in a minute, but the full city center and railway station are closed due to riots... Basically here in the Netherlands a curfew was appointed and now big riots have emerged in the city where I live with vandals fighting police units. So I cannot get home in time.. :(

And I hope my bike is not destroyed because it was parked in the center.. Random shops and cars didn't get spared so why would my bike be spared...
Wow :confused::thumbsdown:
Crossing fingers for your bike! And your way home.. Safe travel!

Eindhoven? Sterkte/good luck!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 30 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.6%