ACC GTC Sprint race @ Donington - Mon 27th March 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
The Lambo and the Ferrari have TC, the Porsche Cup does not :thumbsup:
Ah nice, will be testing them tonight, the Porshe feels nice, donuts come easy.

I hate the view in the gt3 Lamborghini, hopefully it’s not as bad as that

Last edited:
Been driving the Mclaren only for pretty much over a year now and anything else just feels alien.

Will be interesting to see what’s what in practice but I think I have a car I like, not tried the others but I think I’ll stick with it.

Is there anyway to edit these cars? It’s like the function is disabled in the menu

Last edited:
Been driving the Mclaren only for pretty much over a year now and anything else just feels alien.

Will be interesting to see what’s what in practice but I think I have a car I like, not tried the others but I think I’ll stick with it.

Is there anyway to edit these cars? It’s like the function is disabled in the menu
I did some testing the last weeks when searching something different to the Lexus. The Aston was one of 3-4 cars i liked. For this event i will choose one car from this Pool of cars. Which car will be seen next week:geek:

Practice server times for me
New Lambo: 1:29.3
New Porsche: 1:29.6
Ferrari: 1:31.0
Old Porsche: 1:31.1
Old Lambo: 1:32.8

Going off the GT3 series times, if the more experienced guys took something like the old Lambo and anyone that was midfield or lower in the series took the new one it could actually level the playing field.

Last edited:
Yea, New Lambo im in to the 29s and the old one im around 34 although i need a bit of time to get used to these cars.

I think it could be a good shout, the new Lamborghini is definitely easier to control and get a decent lap in. As you say we could end up a lot closer together.

Happy to do anything though

Last edited:
I tried the newer versions of each car and got along best with the Lambo Evo 2. The Porsche and Ferrari are great cars, but I had more off track adventures with both of them. I was far more consistent with the Lambo. My quickest time so far is a low 1:31.

805550_20230323151620_1-1200.jpg
805550_20230323150136_1-1200.jpg

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.4%