GTR Evolution released!

guys please be patience...
it will get released....today, tomorrow....it doesn't matter...but it will get released
just be patience

i also want to drive it...but you must have a bit patience
Not having ago at you, but yes it does matter as we all have spent our money on it and I think to an extent we have the right to be angry. Not sending letter bombs to Steam style angry but enough to be slightly pissed off.

• Roy Stevens

guys please be patience...
it will get released....today, tomorrow....it doesn't matter...but it will get released
just be patience

i also want to drive it...but you must have a bit patience

It dose matter ..Its not the point .the point is thay have took the piss out of people just to get there money...thay had a clock said 14 hour's about 7 last night now no word.. So now i would like a refund

• Andrew Evans

It dose matter ..Its not the point .the point is thay have took the piss out of people just to get there money...thay had a clock said 14 hour's about 7 last night now no word.. So now i would like a refund

ok, then get one dude...

this is like the fifth time i've seen you crying the same thing "got our money"...

well, if they take the money and disappear to mexico - then they sure did do you... but if they don't and the game is a day or two late... well, you still got what you paid for....

people need to take a step back and chill from all this internet nerd rage...

• Roy Stevens

ok, then get one dude...

this is like the fifth time i've seen you crying the same thing "got our money"...

well, if they take the money and disappear to mexico - then they sure did do you... but if they don't and the game is a day or two late... well, you still got what you paid for....

who u talking to im not your dude ..and im not crying ..im stating a fact if u dont like reading my posts dont

ok, then get one dude...

Well DUDE roy has a bloody good point , theres was a clock countdown timer for release not a ESTIMATED release.
They took our money with no problems .
Internet nerd rage ? what the hell you talking about , people are only going on about it here because its released online.
If i bought it from the shop and this happened then i would be going mad at the shops , but i cant.
sounds like you need to take a chill pill lol, or maybe you have if so send me some of what you got plz :becky:

• Chris Noble

Well tonights races will be postponed most likely if so many people cannot download the game.

I too am on Virgin Media, but mine doesnt slow to 2MB it goes down to 4MB since it got upgraded to 10MB normal.

I thought the file size would be around 4GB -5GB as I have the full offline TBUB version of GTR EVO and it was just over 8GB with all the race stuff included as well.

Shame the offline version doesnt have LAN play and we could all use Hamachi and play the TBUB version of GTR EVO :)

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 253 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 203 27.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 140 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 61 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.4%